GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Nrappa

1. N

Best coil overs for $1000

Well the title says it all. I’m looking for a set of coil overs and I don’t want to spend more than $1000, I don’t need anything crazy, I’m looking for looks mostly and some help in AutoX. I’m thinking of Bilstein but I’ve also seen ST and VWR all for around the same price. Any suggestions...
  2. N

Golf MK7.5

Hello everyone, Getting myself an MK7.5 GTI in a few weeks and I’m wondering if anyone has any info on parts. None of the usual websites have parts for the 2018’s yet, I asked ECS and ModBargains and they both said that they are not sure if the regular 7 parts will work on the 7.5. I know that...
  3. N

VW Buy Back or Replace

Alright guys I’m looking for some advice/experience. After over a year of consistent problems witch my car, finally ending with me not having it for almost two months straight VW decided to enroll me into a “Replace or Repurchase” program (I’m leasing my GTI). As far as I know (which isn’t much)...
  4. N

Misfiring cylinder

What’s up guys, I have and MK7 GTI and I love it... but.. I’ve been having a problem with a misfiring cylinder in my car since last April, noticed the rough idle for a little before that and then it finally threw a code, brought it in and they said they couldn’t find anything. Fast forward...
  5. N

Muffler delete and Resonator delete

So about a month ago I got a muffler delete and I love it, only thing is that I just wish it was louder. I'm thinking of deleting my resonator to hopefully get that slightly louder tone. Don't want to wake up my neighbors but I'd also like to hear my car when cruising around with other cars...
  6. N

Wheels spacers

Hey all, Since summer has finally hit and I've been able to save some money (thanks Geico), I'm looking to do some cheapish mods to my car. I'm thinking of wheel spacers. Anyone have any recommendations or pros/cons? Also I'm hoping those of you that have them can help me. I want to get the...
  7. N

Muffler delete/resonator delete

Alright so here's the deal. I'm gonna be getting a full cbe come the summer but I want a better sounding car for cheap now. Considering either a muffler delete or resonator delete. I've looked up a ton of videos and the muffler delete sounds better than the resonator delete in my opinion...
  8. N

MK7 Exhaust help

What's up guys, I have a 2016 MK7 that's bone stock, im going to start modding it a little and one of the first things I want to do is put on a catback exhaust. I've narrowed it down to three exhausts, the Remus quad tip (because it looks cool lol) and then the AWE track and the borla S type...