GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Mr. Creasy1

1. M

APR Downpipe for sale

This has been on my car for 1 year. Ready to ship. Great condition, no issues whatsoever. I am trading my car in a few months so am slowly parting her out. $500 plus shipping. Located in 19087, Chester County PA if anyone is interested in a local pickup. PM me if interested. Thank you!
  2. M

FS: Factory German OEM LED Cherry Red MK7 GTI Taillights and wiring harnesses

These include Jeremy Balemans wiring harnesses (same Jeremy who is making the harnesses for the new 7.5 refresh LED taillights), which can easily be programmed using OBDeleven. One of the taillight adapters has a crack in the plastic but it does not affect functionality and the adapter still...
  3. M

Eurodyne Stage 2 GTI troubleshooting new fault codes

I am randomly getting 2 different CELs. One is for "O2 Sensor Bank 1 Sensor 2 Delayed Response - Rich to Lean. Fault code: P013E00" The second random occasional CEL I have no code for but it is for a misfire on cyl 3. Both of these codes are sporadic, and after I clear them 1 or the other...
  4. M

WTB: STOCK OEM MK7 GTI CATBACK EXHAUST

Bringing my car back to stock, looking in the tristate area for a factory catback at a low price that I can take off of someones hands. I'll gladly pick it up and hand you some cash for it! Thanks
  5. M

Passenger door lock issue

I have been vinyl wrapping my car, and when I reinstalled my passenger mirror by removing and reinstalling the interior door panel I noticed that when I tried closing the door it would bang against the striker but the latch wouldnt close the door. It seems that the problem is that the door...
  6. M

JB1 with Data Cable

Selling so I can fund some other projects. Unit is in great shape! I can do $310 shipped in the United States. Thanks for looking! Mike
  7. M

FOR SALE: 1 week old AWE TRACK EXHAUST

I am selling a very new, very lightly used AWE Track Exhaust. The tips are chrome. It was installed at New German Performance recently and I changed my mind and decided that I want to get a down pipe instead. Here is some information about it: http://www.awe-tuning.com/awe-mk7gti-exhaust...
  8. M

Set of Austins for sale, good condition bolts and center caps included

I had different wheels put on my car a month ago and these have been sitting. They have about 12k miles on them and are in good shape. Original VW center caps and installation hardware (bolts) included. Price is $350. Would prefer local pickup or I could meet the buyer halfway. My zipcode is...
  9. M

Maxton Gloss Black GTI front lip, brand new

Maxton Mk7 GTI Gloss Black Front-lip for sale. Never even unwrapped from its stick on plastic shielding. Brand spanking new. $180 picked up. I am located in Chester County, PA. Selling because Im deciding to add power to my car rather than asthetics at this point.
  10. M

Full OEM MK7 GTI front bumper including fogs for sale! BRAND NEW

***PRICE DROPPED TO $1000*** I bought the parts to this bumper over this past summer and am not mounting it because I am selling my car. The bumper cover was purchased from ECStuning and everything else was bought from my dealer. I payed over $1500 for everything and I would like to let it...