GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Mr. Abulia

1. Mr. Abulia

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Very pretty! Do those squeak as much as the own rotors and pads?
  2. Mr. Abulia

WTB Nogaro rims

I’m looking for a set of Nogaros in good condition, with or without tires. If you’ve got some and are thinking of getting new rims, let me know! I’m in Ottawa but willing to pay reasonable shipping if required... Thanks!
  3. Mr. Abulia

Looks good! But what you really want to do with the Nogaros is sell them to me for a reasonable price ;)
  4. Mr. Abulia

Did you just lower an Alltrack?!?! :confused: Not that it doesn’t look good, but isn’t the raised height kind of the entire point of the Alltrack?
  5. Mr. Abulia

Had my windows tinted with 35% ceramic and had them slap paint protection film all over the front of the car. Had the whole hood done, and it looks way better than the half-hood on my last GTI. I should have paid the extra for the whole fenders as well! If post pics but everything was melting...
  6. Mr. Abulia

Retrofit lines glove box on a 2018?

I recently traded my trusty MKV for a 2018 MK7.5, and am very disappointed that the glove box is no longer lined but is now a cheap bit of moulded plastic. I’ve heard that the 2015s and 2016s came with the nicer lined glove boxes... does anyone know if this can be retrofitted as a straight swap...
  7. Mr. Abulia

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

That makes sense. Same reason the low oil warning comes on only during cornering (sometimes, you know, when maybe you haven’t checked it as often as you should.) The sensors are on one side of the reservoir. You apply momentum to the liquid, it sloshes to different levels on that side of the...
  8. Mr. Abulia

Radio station logos for Ottawa? (also: hi)

Hi everyone. New Mk7.5 owner in Ottawa here... I just traded from my beloved Mk5 because I suddenly found myself needing a four-door vehicle! Quick question: has anyone been able to find or create radio station logos for the Ottawa stations yet? I'm a crazy old fogey who still likes listening...