GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Mike Ralph

1. M

Cobb stage 1 focus rs vs mk7 gti

I was feeling confident so I let him pull when he wanted to and I played catch up! Quick video. Mods in video! Enjoy! https://youtu.be/ga58zf4o29I Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. M

Mk7 gti vs m240i m package

Walked hard on a 2017 m240i m package because he said he was by far the fastest in our group. I have a video but no idea how to post it.. any help would be greatly appreciated! Trying to do it through Tapatalk! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. M

Rally Armor flaps

Just placed an order for the Rally Armor mud flaps (black with blue lettering).... Got an email a few days ago saying they were finally released! They don't seem to stick out as far as the Rokbloks do, and the logo isn't so pronounced! Recommend looking into them if you live in a place with...
  4. M

Roof spoiler

Wondering if you guys were willing to post photos with any aftermarket roof spoilers installed! Opting for the Oettinger one but I can't get over how it looks like bunny ears from the immediate back so was trying to see what else was out there! Any pics are helpful thanks guys!
  5. M

RockBlokz

Hey, just wondering if anyone here has a set of RockBlokz mudflaps installed on their R! Preferably a blue R so I can see how they look, terrible winters where I live and sick of so much shit spraying on the hatch! Any pictures would be very helpful thanks!
  6. M

19" Cadiz wheels wrapped in stock tires! 0km on all 4

Just looking to see if anyone is interested in the Cadiz 19" wheels and tires that came stock on my mk7 golf R! Looking like 1500$ + shipping!
  7. M

New R owner!

Finally was able to get my hands on my 16 R! Switched over from a 2015 STI and man what a shitty decision buyers no the STI was! Anyway, happy to be apart of the group, and shall add a photo of my new baby with the winter setup I'm currently running! Lapis blue with 18" vmr wheels wrapped...