GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by MaxM97

1. MaxM97

SOLD - Dieselgeek Sigma 6 & Welterweights

Dieselgeek Sigma 6 Shirt Shift Kit and Welterweight set. Used for about 5,000 miles. Very direct, mechanical feel and short shifts but decided to go with an OEM short shift instead. Comes with the weight set from Dieselgeek that helps smooth out shifts. All screws and clips present, no missing...
  2. MaxM97

BBS Wheels: Show them off!

My GTI has been gone for a bit… but here’s what BBS CO look like on a stock height Alltrack. This will be getting a Bilstein B6/Golf R Variant or B8/Eibach Damper/Spring setup after this winter. 18x8 ET44 with 225/40 PS4S
  3. MaxM97

WTB[MA]: MK7 GTI Stock/OEM Exhuast

I have a MK7 muffler/axleback if you’re still looking. Located in CT.
  4. MaxM97

2015 GTI S with LP - EQT Stage 2 - SOLD

Price drop $14,000 … make an offer!
  5. MaxM97

Bump… price drop to $15,000
  6. MaxM97

SOLD Looking for $14,000 16,000 OBO, clean title in hand. Open to reasonable offers. New car already purchased so miles will not rise. 2015 VW GTI S with Lighting Package and DSG. EQT Stage 2 with quality bolt-ons (Intercooler, Downpipe, Intake, etc.). Excellent mechanical condition and has...
  7. MaxM97

Downpipe Battle - IE VS MAP VS COBB VS Trackslag VS HPA

Try to find a Vibrant straight spacer (P/N 19021), and medium or large insert (P/N 19999). I've been able to use that combo to set all emissions monitors. Haven't taken it through emissions yet, but I have no codes and all monitors set, so it *should* pass. I did notice my afr's fluctuating...
  8. MaxM97

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Running a Vibrant straight with medium insert on my IS20 with my IE downpipe. CEL free and all readiness set. Only thing I noticed is an occasional oddity at part throttle regarding afr’s. Doesn’t seem to be harmful as it still follows the afr set points. Only happens at partial throttle. See my...
  9. MaxM97

Question on AFR’s at Part Throttle/Cruise

Yeah my bad, I always forget sig doesn’t show up on mobile.
  10. MaxM97

Yeah this is EQT and not Cobb OTS, I’ve had their stage 2 for 50k miles, but the rear o2 has been unplugged for most of that and I would swap downpipes at emissions time. Guess I can just go back to unplugging the back sensor until I need to get tested. Does it seem like it could be a problem...
  11. MaxM97

Question for those familiar with the ECU in these cars… Recently installed an O2 spacer to avoid any CEL’s if I go ahead and get an updated Cobb tune. Spacer did the trick, and there’s no CEL’s and all readiness monitors are set. However now I’m noticing on partial throttle a slight hesitation...