GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mattygm

1. M

Golf GTD DFF Button

Hi all, Just noticed a DFF button down the right hand side of the drivers seat on the pillar, anyone know what it is for as cannot find any info out in my manual etc and google search not showing much? Cheers, Matt
  2. M

Annoying Creaking Sound

Hi Guys, I have a 2014 GTD which am loving still after a month and a half but it seems to have developed and annoying creaking sound coming from the glove box area or so it seems from sitting in the drivers seat. I have nothing in the box so must just be the car but its driving me mad unless...
  3. M

Yellow flecks on paint

Hi all, I washed my white GTD this weekend for the first time and found that on each side of the back number plate to each side on the white paint there are lots of yellowy flecks over the paint work and all the washing i did could not get this off, has anyone any advice on what to use to...
  4. M

Car Delivered

Hi all I have just had my white GTD delivered finally and it is stunning but am so overwhelmed with the amount of kit and options in the vehicle i do not know where to start with it. Has anyone any advice on first things i should do/setup in the vehicle? Cheers, Matt
  5. M

New car and new to cleaning

Hi all This is my first post so nice to meet you all. I have had a pure white GTD on order now for 4 month and finally gets delivered on Thursday so excited. Just after some advice on how to properly wash, wax, sealant the vehicle once received and what kit to use as have no idea about any of...