GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by marka87uk

1. M

How do I obtain the original base files for MIB2.5 SD card?

After some more reading, I think I am now correct in saying the map files themselves are all that's needed, however only original VW SD cards will work unless you use MIB Toolbox. For quickness/easiness I'll buy a cheap secondhand card and load the new maps onto it.
  2. M

How do I obtain the original base files for MIB2.5 SD card?

Hi, I've just purchased a 2017 Golf GTE Mk7.5 which I believe has the MIB2.5 (Discover Media System). Unfortunately there is no SD card to be found for navigation. I've downloaded the latest maps from Volkswagen, ready to load onto a blank SD card, but I'm a bit lost on how to obtain the...
  3. M

Vehicle Status Warnings on 2017 GTE

I can confirm the warning shown with the fuel tank was just that the fuel was low. The other warning was about needing to replace the battery in the key fob! I'm now a GTE owner! :)
  4. M

Fortunately not, but thanks for the heads up!
  5. M

Thanks, I've asked the seller to find out. There is very little fuel in the car so I'm hoping it's just warning about that!
  6. M

Hi, could anyone tell me what this Vehicle Status warning appears to be please? The car is a 2017 GTE which I'm looking at buying, so I am unable to look into the warnings myself in more detail. Thanks!