GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by MaDMvD

1. MaDMvD

TTRS clutch. SOLD

Fit a MK7 GLI? Condition? Mileage? Reading for selling?
  2. MaDMvD

Grade 5 (GR5 / Ti 6Al-4V) Titanium Wheel Bolts - M14 x 1.5 x 28mm; Conical; 20 Pieces

I am selling a set of high grade, lightweight titanium wheel bolts in M14 x 1.5 x 28mm, conical seat. These are very high quality wheel bolts that do not corrode and weigh about 50% that of standard steel bolts, coming in at about 40 grams each (roughly 1.4oz), reducing unsprung weight at the...
  3. MaDMvD

WTB: MK7 GTI Brakes (Complete Set) for MK7 TDI Retrofit

The issue is I’m not really certain if the PP fronts will fit on the MK7 Golf TDI (2015). I believe so, but I suppose I have to do my research, it’s been a while since I did and I can’t recall.
  4. MaDMvD

FS: VA/DC $80 - 25 McGard Black Conical 14x1.5mm 28mm Shank Lug Bolts

That’s the absolute cheapest I was able to find online after doing 1-2 days research. I already ordered them so I can give feedback when they arrive, whenever that is... Black will be hard to find at that price. Might be easier to just get those and have them powder coated.
  5. MaDMvD

US $127.50 15% Off | TITST M14*28mm( Pitch1.5mm) GR5 Titanium Bolts for Car Titanium Wheel Bolts https://a.aliexpress.com/_mOaSM0k
  6. MaDMvD

AliExpress has GR5 grade titanium bolts in the same spec for $100 for 20. Source: just bought a set.
  7. MaDMvD

Thank you for the responses. Anyone know if an OEM GTI PP set all around will work on a 2015 Golf TDI?
  8. MaDMvD

Looking for a set of MK7 GTI brakes to retrofit into my MK7 Golf TDI. If anyone has it lying around, please let me know. Thank you.
  9. MaDMvD

WTB: Stock intake parts - Tampa FL

I am in Brandon seeking aftermarket parts. Would you happen to have any to swap with my stock parts? Thanks.