GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Lmike6453

1. Lmike6453

FS: 18x8 Winter - Sparco Podio / Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4 Tires - Only 1900 Miles! PA

Hello, I am selling my winter wheels setup that I bought last fall, 2018, directly from TireRack.com brand new. I chose Sparco Podios because of 48mm offset which is really close to stock 45mm offset which doesn't strain suspension parts, and drives like stock. - Only put 1900 miles on...
  2. Lmike6453

FS: Rokblokz Mud Flaps / Splash Guards: Lightly Used

I bought these new in November for $100 and put maybe ~4k miles on them before trading in my R. Great condition and really helped the look on my white R as a blue accent color with other mild stuff like a blue thin rubber license plate trim holder. SOLD
  3. Lmike6453

FS: ProClip w/ Android Cable and Angled Mount for MK7 GTI, Golf R

I just traded in my Golf R and selling a lightly used ProClip (9-12mm medium width adjustable) w/ cable and mount that I just bought new in November for $120 direct. https://www.proclipusa.com/product/521841-medium-adjustable-charging-holder-t2...
  4. Lmike6453

FS: Golf R Spare Tire Kit - Location: SE PA

I just traded in my Golf R w/ 6k miles on it and bought all of this new just last fall. Spare tire doesn't expire until 2023 and fits in back of MK7 R without any cutting. Also comes with high quality wheel hanger studs which is a must have for changing tires...
  5. Lmike6453

FS: JB4 w/ Bluetooth Connect Kit, Billet Aluminum Enclosure

I just traded in my MK7.5 Golf R w/ only 6k miles on it for a Wrangler and am selling the JB4 I lightly used. This works on multiple vehicles including mk7 Golf R and GTI (even though there are separate "groups" on their site). Great condition and comes with the bluetooth connect kit and...
  6. Lmike6453

Early Retirement Investing: Ditch my 2018 Golf R?

Sorry I should have specified that I already am investing aside from the additional amount the car payment would provide. With that being said, investing $500 a month consistently from a young age would be enough to retire on early. Yeah I feel like I used to be more of a car guy than I am now...
  7. Lmike6453

Currently 31, early retirement age is just like the earlier the better. If I had to put a number on it, I'd say retire by 45. 4.5 years left on loan payments.
  8. Lmike6453

I am a bit angry with myself and could use some help here. I've always wanted a Golf R and had 2 previous GTIs...and 6 months ago I bought one! It's amazing, and I absolutely love it. I can afford the $500/mo car payment (insurance is only $95/mo). But soon after buying it, I started getting...
  9. Lmike6453

FS: 2018 Golf R OEM Carpet Floor Mats - Unopened

Selling the mats that came with my new 2018. Still brand new in package. SOLD
  10. Lmike6453

SE PA: Reputable Tint Shop Near King of Prussia (KoP)

I previously always used Shades of Gray in Northeast Philadelphia but have since moved away from the area and it is over 90 mins away: http://shadesofgraytint.com/ Is there a comparable window tint shop near King of Prussia or west of there near Exton / Downingtown?
  11. Lmike6453

WTB: Winter Wheels + Performance Winter Tires - 18's

I'm in search of a winter set of wheels and tires for my 2018 Golf R. 5x112 Wheel offset: ET45-ET50 range Tire size: 235/40/R18 Willing to buy wheels and tires separately but a set is preferred with Michelin Pilot Alpine PA4 tires. Post what you've got!
  12. Lmike6453

WTB: Winter Wheels + Performance Winter Tires - 18's

I'm in search of a winter set of wheels and tires for my 2018 Golf R. Color preference: White Wheel offset: 5x112 Tire size: 235/40/R18 Willing to buy wheels and tires separately but a set is preferred with Michelin Pilot Alpine PA4 tires. Post what you've got!
  13. Lmike6453

MK7 Golf R: Tune Options w/ Launch Control (manual trans) and No Lift Shift

I just picked up a 2018 Golf R and am interested in learning more about the tunes available. I previously had 2 GTIs and tuned them where I generally prefer Unitronic. However I just called Unitronic and APR, and neither have launch control or no lift shift for manual transmissions. I genuinely...
  14. Lmike6453

FS: 2 OEM Engine Oil Filters

Hello, I traded in my GTI and am now parting out the leftovers. I purchased a 3 set of genuine OEM oil filters from Amazon but only used one. SOLD https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LMGORXC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  15. Lmike6453

FS: deAutoKey Massive LED Part Out: My Loss = your gain

Hello, I traded in my GTI and am now parting out the leftovers. I just bought these LEDs directly from deAutoKey new a year ago. Perfect chance to get a bunch for cheaper than new. These prices are firm and are priced to sell! Also click my name to see other deals I have for sale including...