GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by lionhead168

1. lionhead168

FS: MK7 golf OEM Mirror Caps - white silver metallic

Sorry it was sold awhile back
  2. lionhead168

FS: MK7 MK7.5 Golf R VW Monster Mats with "R" Logo

For sale a set of 4 oem VW Monster Mats for mk7 mk7.5 golf R logo Great condition and minimal wear. Looking for local deal around central NJ. looking for $60 obo
  3. lionhead168

FS: Leyo Paddle shifter extensions MQB MK7 MK7.5 GOLF GTI R L061B Diamond Cut Surface

For sale a set of Leyo paddle shifter extensions for MK7 MK7.5 Golf R GTI. Great condition with no damages on these paddles and the only thing is missing mini torx wrench use to tighten and loosen during installation. I assume most members will have this tool or they are fairly cheap to buy...
  4. lionhead168

FS: Set of OEM VW MK8 Golf R : Estoril 19' Golf R wheels / Goodyear F1 Supersport

I'm selling a set of 4 OEM VW MK8 Estoril 19" Golf R wheels, no bents, rash or damage on any of the wheels. Tires are Goodyear F1 Supersport have no puncture or abused with plenty of life left and no where near the tire wear bar. Looking for $1600 obo for them. Tires are off the car and ready...
  5. lionhead168

Set of 4 OEM VW MK8FS: Estoril 19' Golf R wheels / Goodyear F1 Supersport

selling a set of 4 OEM VW MK8 Estoril 19" Golf R wheels, no bents, rash or damage on any of the wheels. Tires are Goodyear F1 Supersport have no puncture or abused with plenty of life left and no where near the tire wear bar. Looking for $1800 and now $1600 for them. Tires are off the car and...
  6. lionhead168

Windshield replacement

I have the same feeling when my 19 R windshield cracked and replaced by Safelite, almost a year now so far so good. Good as new with the oem glass.
  7. lionhead168

FS: Mk7 Golf R overlays

bumped with lower price.
  8. lionhead168

FS: Mk7 Golf R overlays

Purchased these toxic green R emblems overlays from Badgeskins and changed my mind and don't think they are for me. They are for front and rear R and for side R with under blades. If you buy them directly it would cost you $49 shipped but willing to let go for $30 shipped lower 48 conus. My...
  9. lionhead168

Silent Turn Signal

I took my R in for another warranty issue and added the silent turn signal happened more frequently which I have no idea why, just as I suspected they can't find the issue when they scanned the car as I did. They said just montior the issue and you still have plenty of warranty left for the R...
  10. lionhead168

FS: New MK7 OEM base carrier bars / roof rack Golf GTI R

Looking to keep it local NJ NY PA area
  11. lionhead168

Silent Turn Signal

I purchased my R used in Oct 2021 and this happened twice during the winter and now weather getting warmer it happened alot more frequently which I'm not sure the cause. It not a pain but just annoying
  12. lionhead168

malfunctioned R horn

Hmm going to see any diy for the horn location since definitely something is not right with the sound. Actually I pressed this morning and sounded just a high pitch horn
  13. lionhead168

malfunctioned R horn

Not sure what happened but pressed the horn hard during a panic stop and it change tune from loud to a higher pitch sound (actually little embarrassed) . Is not a big deal but not sure anyone experience this before for a warranty shop visit.
  14. lionhead168

FS: New MK7 OEM base carrier bars / roof rack Golf GTI R

Selling my set of new uninstall MK7 OEM base carrier bars 4 doors 5G4071126 Still in box and only opened for inspection which I purchased about a year ago and decided not want to install them. Everything is new, 2 cross bars, base, keys, torque wrench and rubber fillers. $270 and would...
  15. lionhead168

JB4 - MK7 - GTI Group 2: VW EA888 Gen3 MQB 2.0T

I'm selling my JB4 MK7 - GTI Group 2: VW EA888 Gen3 MQB 2.0T came off from my 2020 GTI. No issue and this comes with data cable. Looking to get $250 OBO and buyer pays shipping and would prefer local deals from central NJ.