GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Lcavalletti

1. L

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

My englishtowns are still for sale if any interest. Selling cheap need em gone
  2. L

Let's Talk about Window Tint

If you live in a hot place. Get the windshield. Makes a huge difference and at night I’m guessing less eye fatigue
  3. L

The 50 was the way to go. I’m not a fan of any blacked out look. The 50 looks euro factory. Really happy with the work too not one bubble or blemish. Windshield with the 70 is just right. And no distorted view. I’m really happy with the work fro the guys I used.
  4. L

Liking any other VW Models?

Im keeping my MK7.5 Golf R for a looooooong time, then moving to a Tesla truck one day.
  5. L

I went with 70 on the front windshield, and 50 all around. Im not sure how you cant see the 50 on the windshield. To me the 50 looks obviously tinted, to me. I will post pics when its done today, I hope my defroster on the rear window still works, they said when they remove the old tint...
  6. L

I am in San Diego. So heat and uv protection is the most important I’m also getting the windshield 70% or 90% done at that price . IMHO I noticed a huge improvement with the windshield done on my old gti. Well worth it. also I like the look of a lighter tint and more factory look.
  7. L

Resurrecting an old thread here. But my golf r I just bought used was tinted by a moron who left bubbles. I would like best tint I can buy. I am looking at 3m crystalline. All around in 50%. I’m not a fan of the looks of dark tint. I am being quoted $ 1030.00 in cost. Which seems high. In...
  8. L

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

I have a new set of englishtowns, 4 new condition wheels, with great condition contis on them, Im selling for 900 for the set. great deal
  9. L

WTB Golf R Englishtown Wheel (1)

i have 4 of em
  10. L

my new to me 2018 Golf R

copy that, makes sense
  11. L

my new to me 2018 Golf R

Duh that was easy, why would anyone unplug from the battery, when there is a switch . sometimes I guess it helps to read the manual. sigh
  12. L

Reintroducing myself, transitioned from a GTI to an R

can you let me know what and where do I purchase the spare tire kit. So the spare tire kit will fit in US spec R's, it just goes around the subwoofer? No modifications are needed to make it fit? Thanks for the info. Id like to get one asap
  13. L

my new to me 2018 Golf R

how does the comfort mode create a softer suspension. Being that the suspension is a standard dampener, not an air suspension. Strange question, but has anyone converted the to an air suspension on these vehicles? that would be my dream upgrade.
  14. L

my new to me 2018 Golf R

Thanks all. Figured out the lane assist Duh that was easy. The start stop still goes on in race mode. So I’m still trying to figure that out perhaps my ac isn’t turned up enough. I’m ok with it on but just didn’t like the ac turning off on me at stop lights. I don’t see any start stop button...
  15. L

my new to me 2018 Golf R

Upgraded from my 2017 GTI sport and boy am I glad I did, lots of people told me to just chip the GTI and be happy, but snow trips, and more power and a nicer leather interior were my goals, the CPO warranty is a major plus too, bought it for 35K with 10K miles, 0% 60 months (covid Deal) , and...