GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jolebole

1. jolebole

Fuse Layout Mk7 GTI Autobahn

Hello. Does anyone have a pic from the fuse layout on the Mk7 GTI autobahn with adaptive front lightning system? I was changing some fuses and probably missed a spot. I got a error on my dash now. The manual does not have a fuse diagram (dumb). Thx. Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
  2. jolebole

FS: VWR Springs

Hello, I have a set of VWR Springs (front/rear). I installed these springs on my MK7 GTI in May. They are not very practical for my daily commute so I took them off and I am selling them. They have about 2200 miles on them, so practically new. Price is $200. I would prefer local sale so you can...
  3. jolebole

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Stage1+ $700, UniConnect cable $150. Total of $850. Well worth it. Best money I spend in long time.
  4. jolebole

Flashed my ECU with Unitronic Stage1+ and UniConnect in my driveway. I'm loving the extra POWER! Its ALIVE! ....and ordered VWR Springs :D
  5. jolebole

Nice badge. Does it come with the tune? How is the performance? Did you do a dyno maybe after the tune?
  6. jolebole

Washed the car and installed rear black VW emblem
  7. jolebole

Just flush. Not agresive at all. Check my journal and you can see.[emoji2] Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  8. jolebole

Looks great! Looks even better with 15/20. :D
  9. jolebole

Made it prettier with thiz cool black emblem [emoji2] Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  10. jolebole

It's a perfect drop. Did you install them yourself? How long does it take? Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  11. jolebole

Installed my winter set. 16in Blizaks and steelies. Mounted the USMillworks tow mount plate holder (because stupid IL law) Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  12. jolebole

Say NO to front licence plates in IL

I just created this petition. I Hope all of you guys can spread the word and sign the petition. Thanks in advance! :D https://www.change.org/p/illinois-secretaty-of-state-say-no-to-front-licence-plates-in-il
  13. jolebole

Mine are. The guy that installed mine said, "yes they are a bit tricky bot not impossible". With the right tools its not a big deal.
  14. jolebole

Inside Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  15. jolebole

Picked up my Blizak winter set. Looking good. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk