GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by johnamcdonald

1. J

Integrated Engineering Intercooler Kit NIB

SOLD Brand new in box, sold my GTI. On sale now for $854, my price $750 plus shipping and insurance obo. Located in Tucson, AZ, willing to ship. No images, see website. Box is unopened. Part of a large lot of high quality performance options I'm selling.
  2. J

Burger JB4, AWE Downpipe w/cat and Cat-back

Prices do not include shipping. Paypal for payment. Shipped promptly upon receipt of funds. Sold Burger Tuning JB4 and Wireless Connect Kit Used for 1,000 miles: $583 Sale $385. New AWE Tuning Performance Downpipe w/Cat for 15+GTI, Golf, Golf Sportwagen. No codes! Cost: $1,058 Sale Price: $800...
  3. J

Performance Suspension Parts

Sold my GTI prior to planned build. All parts new, never installed except for Audi subframe. Prefer local sale in Tucson, AZ. Price does not include shipping. Accept Paypal, Elle wire payment, or Certified Check. SOLD Super Deal: Ohlins Road & Track Coilovers New in Box $2,625 with Variable...
  4. J

FS: 2017 GTI Autobahn with many extras

Images to follow. Tucson, AZ. Purchased late December 2017, Autobahn model in Pure White with DSG, PP, sunroof etc. Currently 2k miles. 1k with JB4 map 1 (low boost). New VWR 8x 18 wheels with about 1k miles on new Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires in 18x225 35 -excellent dry and wet grip, big...
  5. J

Yet another 02 Sensor Question

Stock mk7 GTI Except for IE Cold air intake and JB4 map1 with ACN91 fuel. 1,800 miles. Got intermittent CEL, became constant. Codes P0036 and P0030, heater control circuit bank 1, sensor 2 and bank 1 sensor 1, respectively. Heater fuse is good. Checked wiring mechanically, no issues visible. Two...
  6. J

Installing Audi Subframe and CSS Hub Questions

2017 GTI with PP. Have an Audi Subframe and Supalloy SP0006 lower arms, and ordering Tyrol Deadset kt, as well as a Clubsport S Swivel/Hub and bearings. I've read that the lower control arm requires the Audi fasteners because the stamped steel subframe has a captured nut while the Audi has...