GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jiannu

1. J

Blow by

So I had a installation mishap and had the return oil line kinked which caused oil to blow by in to the exhaust. There was ALOT and it actually made it to the exhaust tips dripping. So my questions is......I have a gesi vibrant high flow cat and do you think it was comprised with the oil? I know...
  2. J

Anyone with cts catch can?

So I have a cts catch can installed and shortly after I notice I'm topping up my washer more frequently. I even had it to Audi to check for a leak. They could not find any issues. Now what I think is happening is that the fluid is heating up, and since it's now sealed with the new anodized...
  3. J

For sale slightly used DBV2 V2.

SOLD!! Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
  4. J

Brand new GESI hi flow Vibrant cat #7530

I have a brand new Vibrant hi flow GESi cat #7530. It is rated at 500hp. I had a flowmaster and blew it with stage 2. Replaced it with this Vibrant and no smell and lots of power on my stage 3! $300usd shipped Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
  5. J

Where to get a 4 bar?

Looking to get a 4 bar Bosch map sensor # 0 281 006 059 for the throttle pipe. I'm in Canada btw. Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
  6. J

AEM 5 bar map sensor

Anyone here is using the AEM 5 bar map sensor? If so, how is it installed? Would I have to make a cable to fit my car? Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
  7. J

Big turbos....what bov or diverter are you using?

Wondering all the guys with hybrids or full frame turbos...what diverter or bov are you using? I have the boss600 and also the gfb+dv but it would not fit(no clearance). We tried both the 90° and straight. Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
  8. J

Brand New CTS turbo boss600 kit v1

Bought this kit with intentions to install on my car but some things came up and cant afford to get it installed. This kit is brand new v1. Currently it's on sale for $2975 USD. Shipping is free however you will have to pay tax on that and it's around another $350usd. With today's exchange rate...
  9. J

Anyone with BOSS kit run 10s

Looking to see if anyone with the boss kits either 500 or 600 has hit the 10s in the 1/4? Also any feedback on how it running as a daily, any install issues? How bout the lag? Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
  10. J

Anyone running boss600 kit

Wondering how it would be as a daily. I understand it spools around 700rpm later than a 500 kit so in the real world what would that translate to? Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
  11. J

Jb1/4 with bluetooth and billet case

Sold... Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk