GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by iNeedMorePSI

1. iNeedMorePSI

World Record Run: IS20 GTI 5150 Racing CobbTuned vs 5G Camaro SS RaceGas

Drag Radial World Record Run Both cars on radials. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kokYZ_spSpk
  2. iNeedMorePSI

COBB Log Comparison Thread

Georgiatech go to in your VD program. File -> Options -> Columns and Profile tab and put this in the fields and repost this log. ;)
  3. iNeedMorePSI

COBB Protuned GTI IS38 Breaks World Record

Congrats to JR. That's right the new WORLD RECORD HOLDING IS38 GTI. COBB powered. No race gas. No Meth. E30 BLEND (93OCT with E85) normal DD tune not even cranked up and has quite a bit of headroom left. Autobahn rear seats out. Radial Tires. 11.689@117.73 For comparison last night at the...
  4. iNeedMorePSI

Cobb Tuning SF Intake System

Going Big Turbo. First come first serve. $395+shipping https://www.instagram.com/p/BOU8Ncqg4Mw/
  5. iNeedMorePSI

Getting Catch Can and Here's Why

So I replaced my intercooler, throttle pipe, discharge pipe, hoses, turbo muffler delete and I'm going to let you guys know that every single one of these parts had oil puddling and oil seeping out. There was oil on the map sensor, compressor wheel and slight puddling on compressor intake and...
  6. iNeedMorePSI

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Worked for me due to May 2014 build. It's only for Version 1 when using ECS optional insert addon. You would of needed ECS pendulum mount then get get a BFI or 034 version 2 insert seperately. If you want similar dogbone setup and are Version 2 mount then you need to buy the HPA $299 setup...
  7. iNeedMorePSI

I have 4 dealers within 35 miles of me, and they are mod friendly and 1 of them actually sells various brands of performance parts. My previous APR stage2+ MK6R had no warranty issues. Ultimately it depends on your dealer and VWOA at the time.
  8. iNeedMorePSI

Ordered CTS Catted Downpipe, OPD LED headlights and an ECS billet dogbone with insert.