GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by IanCH

1. IanCH

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

They are whatever comes on 2020 autobahn GTI in NA, so no I dont think so.
  2. IanCH

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

I have a full set of OEM mk7.5 NAR LED tails available for purchase if anyone is interested DM me. Just taking up space in my garage and I no longer have the car. (Sorry I know its a bit OT, but I didn't think a for sale thread would ever find a buyer)
  3. IanCH

Downpipe What's the best brand ?

Totally different design than what I had. My Unitronic R downpipe had a Vband right below the catted section so you could swap catted and catless from the top of the engine bay. The cat had no heatshield and I believe looked to be magnaflow or some other ceramic oem based on the magnet test...
  4. IanCH

Tried everything, 3 spacers tons of settings driving trying to set readiness. In the end the result was that my O2 sensor had actually gone bad (pretty rare for that to happen) Regardless, the UNI DP rev I had purchased at the time (in 2016) did not have a high quality catalyst.
  5. IanCH

I have evidence that buying a shitty downpipe gives you shitty results. On my 2015 golf R in 2015 I bought a Billyboat downpipe for ~$700 (? cant remember) and it fit like such utter shit that it have 2 exhaust leaks even though it was installed by a good shop. I got a refund for that but I...
  6. IanCH

Installing an Intercooler Cost???

Takes 3-4 hrs, multiply by shop rate.
  7. IanCH

IE Downpipe - GTI/FWD - BNIB

Still available
  8. IanCH

Bump $700 OBO
  9. IanCH

Used GTI prices are nearly as high as those for new MK7.5s

So, oddly enough the acura dealer I traded to is having trouble selling my car. They lowered the price to 31 and change.
  10. IanCH

TAW Customs Steering Wheel

Bump
  11. IanCH

Bump
  12. IanCH

2015 GSW Custom Taillights

You are attempting to do something that will cost thousands of dollars to complete in any non-ghetto way You probably are better off spending that money elsewhere.
  13. IanCH

Asking $750 OBO Local pickup eastern MA, meet half way possible. Could ship, but its not going to be cheap to do that. Downpipe has never been installed and is brand new.
  14. IanCH

TAW Customs Steering Wheel

Bump, OBO. Shame for this wheel to be sitting in my garage and not being enjoyed. Felt like I couldn't grip the wheel when i went back to stock for trade in!
  15. IanCH

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Same, had the grille off like 6 or 7 times never recalibrate, never an issue