GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Hunter's_MK7

1. Hunter's_MK7

S3 shifter and ECS exact fit line

I have an Audi S3 shift lever, never installed for sale. I also have an ECS exact fit line, never installed. The package is missing the clips to the bleeder block, which are only $2 on the ecs website. Looking to sell as a package, $100 shipped obo Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  2. Hunter's_MK7

Muffler delete

I have a single exit muffler delete made by GTIJAKE about 2 years ago. I used it for about a year, then installed a downpipe and it became too loud. I have since sold the car. Fitment is perfect, sound with stock downpipe is amazing. It does need a 2.5" clamp to attach, I had to use the old one...
  3. Hunter's_MK7

ECS tuning Oil filter housing

I have a silver ECS tuning oil filter housing for sale. I sized it up on the car but never actually installed it. I no longer have the car. $25 shipped, $20 local pickup near Tampa FL Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  4. Hunter's_MK7

What music do you listen to??

Same here, I miss shifts if I'm running even moderate and listening to loud music. But I listen to a combination of hiphop and country music when I'm cruising Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk