GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by harryw999

1. H

Discover Pro - Speed Camera POI

This has been mentioned before but websites update and I can't seem to get anywhere anymore. I have a Discover Pro and want to add speed cameras, does someone have a link to the POI for Europe that will work? I've tried a few but they don't work! I can't find them on the German VW website...
  2. H

Updating Discover Pro Navigation Database - Not reading source

I've been trying to update my maps on my MIB1 Discover Pro. I've tried updating it on USB and SD card, using the official update tool and tried extracting it myself but to no avail. Basically when I connect the update source to the vehicle a box comes up saying "Software Download" however when...
  3. H

Helix P&P Installation Issues

Apologies in advance as I know I started a thread before regarding this and a few similar issues - but it's gone dead and I thought I'd post it one last time as I'm about to have to spend even more money! :( I have a Discover Pro (Retrofitted) and a Helix P&P System. Unfortunately the Discover...
  4. H

Discover Pro Retrofit & Helix Subwoofer Problems!

Hello, this is my first post here! I've deleted all my other posts and decided to make a new one as well as posting on the forums for some advice... So, my 2015 Golf R came with an MIB1 Composition Media, anyone who has one of these will understand why I want it gone (especially after...