GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Hambert

1. H

GTI Mk7 MY17 - Door modules errors / SAFElock not working

Hello all, it's nice to be here. I'm Humberto from Argentina. I hope you can give me a hand with this... Last Friday we got our new MY17 GTI, built in Mexico, Argentinian spec. I've made some minor mods on the first day like showing amount of fuel to replenish, fog lights instead of low beam...
  2. H

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Wow. I can imagine taking the car out off a dark garage will wear the HIDs unnecessarily due to the light sensor turning them on. I think I'll have to manually take the switch out of the AUTO setting while exiting the garage, otherwise my mind won't be in peace :p
  3. H

Im new to HID lights and we are getting our GTI sometime next week or the other. How do FTP work on the MK7 when the HIDs are off during the day? Does the car burst them on? Are they permanently lit but masked out during the day?
  4. H

There's a marked area on the steering column where you can put the keyfob close and it will read the chip no matter how dead the battery is. You should read that section in the manual, it can save you time and money in the future. Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk