GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by gr53716

1. G

**FREE** CarGo Trunk Spacer Blocks

I have a set of the VW CarGo trunk spacer blocks for adjusting the floor height of the trunk in a MK7 Golf. These are from my 2017 Golf GTI that got totaled. Free to the first person who wants them. Pick them up in Newtown, CT or I'll mail them to you if you reimburse me for the postage...
  2. G

New owner--2017 R, Manual

I bought a 2017 Golf R with a manual transmission last week. Got to spend the day yesterday cleaning it up a bit. Wash, clay bar, wax, clean interior, etc. Didn't have a lift to work on the undercarriage, but I got the best that I could reach. I absolutely love this car. It replaced my 2017...
  3. G

Disgusting dirty oil

Picked up a 'new' 2017 Golf R the other day. Demo car with with 2500 miles on it. Supposedly dealer's son drove the car for a bit. The 'Change Oil Now!' message appeared on engine start and shutdown. The dealer should have changed the oil before they delivered the car, but they didn't. So I...
  4. G

2017 GTI Value

I have a 2017 GTI SE with 6 speed manual. I bought in new in March and it has 17000 miles on it and was in excellent condition. Last week somehow the parking garage (I live in NYC and keep it in a public garage) flooded the car. The VW dealer says the car is totaled--$27K damage...
  5. G

New 2017 R--Moisture inside headlamps

I just picked up my 'new' 2017 R today (dealer demo with 2500 miles on it, so it is almost new.) I noticed moisture on the inside of the headlamps. I'm thinking there should be no moisture inside the headlamps no matter what. Am I correct?