GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GolfRSR

1. GolfRSR

Seb's RSR called Lola

You can buy them through me. I will sell them officially. BUT be aware for the MK7/7.5 there are no molds jet. So, this project will take a while. What hood would you prefer? - Stock hood just in Carbon? - With vents? - In "Optic Carbon" or to paint/to wrap over it? It's a price difference if...
  2. GolfRSR

Seb's RSR called Lola

The Wagner intercooler works really well. In normal cursing mode I'm 5-9°C over air temp and the max. I have seen was 16°C over air temp. That's pretty good I would say. The HGP kit consists: - a modified stock air box - their own designed compressor cover (more volume) - bigger compressor...
  3. GolfRSR

Seb's RSR called Lola

When Covid was in full swing I bought in July 2020 my 07/2018 7.5R with just 7.000 miles. The previous owner just added some H&R springs and a Maxton front lip and spoiler. The little modification, low millage and in my opinion best/necessary equipment made the purchase easy --> 3-door, no...
  4. GolfRSR

TTRS Brembo Upgrade Info

Unfortunately not.... you could upgrade to the MK8R caliper and then use their 2-piece MK8 discs. That's a really good setup too!
  5. GolfRSR

TTRS Brembo Upgrade Info

If someone is interested in other options of discs I can supply Carbopad discs. I guess nobody in the US heard from them but they are the "go-to" brake discs here in Germany if you need serious Racing or Trackday brake discs for VAG models. All the race shops at the Nordschleife (Raeder...
  6. GolfRSR

Gbot's 19R 2.5VR6T Build

HGP in Germany did a Seat/Cupra Ateca test mule for development of the VR swap with TÜV. HPA may knew the car ;)