GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by foolishwarlock

1. foolishwarlock

2017 GTI 6MT Sport - $22000 - Located in Los Angeles

2017 GTI 6MT Sport - $20,500 - Located in Los Angeles - Updated Price! Link to Craigslist ad here: https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/d/los-angeles-2017-vw-gti-sport-6mt/6860380287.html Located in Los Angeles off of Wilshire and Midvale in Westwood. Looking to get rid of my 2017...
  2. foolishwarlock

New IE Cold Air Intake Installed

I installed an IE Cold Air Intake on my car over the weekend and I was wondering if any of you know what the recommended mileage is to replace the air filter on it. Also, when the time does come are there any recommendations on where to find a replacement for the cone and secondary air filter...
  3. foolishwarlock

Recommendations for best auto shop to install an exhaust

I'm thinking of buying an AWE Tuning Track Edition Cat-back Exhaust for my 2017 Sport and was looking for recommendations on the best auto shop in Los Angeles to get it installed.
  4. foolishwarlock

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Installed some wind deflectors last night Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. foolishwarlock

Had a bad experience with black and red emblems purchased from eBay so I decided to plasti dip them instead. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. foolishwarlock

I bought these over the weekend off of eBay. They were the last ones with the black trim, but I think the seller still has a set with chrome that you can easily remove. https://www.ebay.com/itm/191420640083 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. foolishwarlock

Bought some black and red front and rear emblems off eBay to put on my NBM Sport, but the majority of the clips were too short to reach the OEM holes. The ones that were able to reach weren't sturdy at all and when I removed them, the clips ended up breaking [emoji20] I bought some black, red...
  8. foolishwarlock

Do you mind posting a link to where you purchased your new black and red front/rear badges? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. foolishwarlock

Front and/or rear VW emblem replacement

I saw this Mustang on the road today with the rear Ford emblem replaced with the Batman logo. After seeing it, I had a brief moment thinking about how a Captain America shield, Iron Man arc reactor, or Rebellion/Empire emblem would look on the rear. I was curious if anyone on here has tried...
  10. foolishwarlock

Yesterday I got my windows tinted (20% all around) and installed OEM splash guards. In the middle of installing the back driver's side splash guards, the crank from the car jack that came with the GTI snapped (photo attached). Luckily the car didn't drop. I had a friend helping out who had an...