GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by EmmKay11945

1. E

16 GTI breaking up & shaking when accelerating

I’ll try to get a log of it with eurodyne, it’s been so long since I’ve done that I’ll have to figure out how to do it again
  2. E

What are the normal ranges, what would I be looking for?
  3. E

Everything seems fine when doing easy casual cruising, but when I attempt to accelerate harder/get into boost the car starts stuttering and breaking up while shaking quite hard actually. So I read the code it gave cylinder 4 misfire, so I changed all the plugs. And the problem still remained, so...
  4. E

Need help

I haven’t been on here in a while, but recently started having some problems. Everything seems fine when doing easy casual cruising, but when I attempt to accelerate harder/get into boost the car starts stuttering and breaking up while shaking quite hard actually. So I read the code it gave...
  5. E

2016 gti at the mechanic

Ah okay. Mine has 150k on it, I travel a lot for work.
  6. E

2016 gti at the mechanic

Oh wow how many miles did yours have
  7. E

2016 gti at the mechanic

So I got coolant low flow code, car been stuck in limp mode, limited rpms, they looked it over and finally got back to me today about it. Said that coolant definitely wasn’t flowing, and that it may be a solenoid, but they would have to take off the intake to check, and said that most of the...
  8. E

P00B7 Engine Coolant Flow Low

Nice, I will replace that and see what happens.
  9. E

Would you happen to know where the Engine coolant temperature sensor, and radiator coolant temperature sensor are located? Think i will try my luck at replacing those, since my obd says the temperatures are at normal operating range, while the gauges display something totally different.
  10. E

That’s exactly how mine used to do, the epc light would come one, it would go into limp mode, and then simply turning off car and restarting would make it go away. Now since yesterday, restarting the car does nothing, it will not go away, and it won’t go out of limp mode. I sent you a copy of...
  11. E

DTCFRZF-P00B7 Fuelsys1- CL Load_pct(%) 8.6 ECT- 195 F Shrtft1(%) -1.6 LONGFT1(%) 0.0 MAP(psi) 3.8 RPM 748 Vss (mph) 0 SparkADV(*) 4.0 IAT(F) 93 TP(%) 12.2 AIR_STAT OFF RunTm(sec) 1 FRP(psi) 533.7 Evap_Pct(%) 0.0 FLI(%) 7.1 BARO(psi) 14.1 VPWR(V) 14.550 LOAD_ABS(%) 20.4 EQ_RAT 0.993 TP_R(%) 1.6...
  12. E

Did you ever find cause to the problem? Mine has been doing this too, the needle on the coolant gauge goes into the red, and car goes into limp mode,but when I look at the coolant temperature on obd, it shows the coolant temperatures as nominal. Maybe I should try replacing the temperature...
  13. E

Need help ASAP Oil filter

Does someone know if the wix WL 10396 oil filter fits the 2016 gti? I usually get the wix filter, but this one looks a little different than usual. Waited until the oil was drained out of my car to look at the filter smh
  14. E

Eurodyne Flash download file

My laptop is having trouble opening the link for the eurodyne flash in the download section. Would someone be willing to send me the download file? Email is emmkay11945@gmail.com