GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by emanon

1. E

What did you do to your mk7 today?

It's been raining pretty good here in SoCal since I got everything installed so I havent had a chance to really lean on it. I know some people complain about the ride with 19s, but I will say, running the 245/35/19, ride quality doesnt suffer at all compared to the stock 225/40/18. The new...
  2. E

Thanks man! I'll get some better photos once everything is cleaned up.
  3. E

Finally quit raining so I snapped some pics in the office parking lot. No regrets on the size at all, been driving it for a few days and zero rubbing. Fills the wheel well much better now as well.
  4. E

Going on the pretorias, so 8". By all accounts from other people they fit great.
  5. E

Picked these up, and DAMN! are they big compared to the stock Hankooks on the Sport. I'm almost worried they are too big.
  6. E

Turbo blanket with a stock down pipe. Pain in the ass!
  7. E

How are they? I drive way too much to use the 4S, but these seem like a great alternative that should hold up better.
  8. E

Bad ass! How much of a bitch was the install?
  9. E

Had my windshield replaced...

Thanks, that's exactly what I ended up doing. Had to be special ordered but should be here tomorrow. $330 installed with tax. As an aside, it's a quick way to sift out the half ass shops vs the ones who take their work seriously. Few tried to offer typical brands, one place could get it...
  10. E

Oil.change, tire rotation, and soundaktor out. No reason to just unplug it, took 5 min to remove the pass side wiper cowl and gave easy access to everything. Zip tied the plug down and good to go. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  11. E

Yeah, use a vac pump. Awesome on these cars since the oil filter is up top. Under 15min start to finish for an oil change. Mine is air operated by an air compressor, but the hand pumps work arent bad either. Amazon has a bunch of options. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  12. E

Why caused the need for replacement? Change the spring rate, or? How do you like the mss setup overall? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  13. E

ST rear swaybar and clubsport s muffler arrived yesterday. Not nearly as fun but also installed the deautokey led reverse bulbs and trunk lights. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  14. E

Engineer Types

What he said. Cold galv it and you'll be good to go. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  15. E

Great choice. What tint did you go with? I did mine about a week ago, llumar ctx 15% all around. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk