GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by e3syler

1. E

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Yep got the whole setup for $1001 and that’s with them mounting and balance them. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  2. E

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Scored a set of Advanti Hydra wheels and trying out the Riken Raptor zr a/s. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  3. E

Subaru BRZ tS

All that matters is that it looks fast, right lol. I almost bought one and then I saw this And never looked back Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  4. E

Exhaust cam timing actuator seal???

Went to the dealer for an oil change (5427 miles) and got a call saying it's finished and upon inspection they found the exhaust cam timing actuator seal leaking. They have to order the parts today (5/30) and it's covered under warranty. So I pulled up the net to see and understand what part...
  5. E

Passenger door not closing flush

Closed my passenger door a bit hard on my 2016 autobahn and now it won't close flush. Any ideas? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  6. E

Inconsiderate Parkers

If you have to do a lot of parallel parking take a caution cone and put it about 3ft in front or behind you, most people won't stop traffic to get out and move it and keep going. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  7. E

Inconsiderate Parkers

Next time turn a shopping cart on its side and put it in the spot next to you or use caution cones, people who park like that are too lazy to get out and move it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro