GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by dtfd

1. dtfd

CSB3: Forum Boomers Attempt To Decipher Gen Z Mad Libs

That's the entire problem with it. I never said it can't be made fast, I said it's lame. And it is. Nobody looks at a MR-S next to a SW20 and thinks "yea I'll have the weird lumpy one" My advice to people is don't dump money into a project car that isn't the car you really want to begin with.
  2. dtfd

3rd gen mr2 is lame. any boxster is better than that one.
  3. dtfd

.........which MR2? because your choices stop at gen 2 with that.
  4. dtfd

The whole article was one run-on sentence?
  5. dtfd

Tuning Gurus - Is This Too Good to be True?

Your ecu has a flash counter. Everytime you flash a tune that counter rises by one. Could you flash a stock tune back on and have it be exactly like a stock engine? Sure. However your ecu's flash counter will not match the flash counter back in the mothership and that's how a car gets flagged...
  6. dtfd

I just run a downpipe that doesn't throw a code 🤷‍♂️ but yes, your link is what I've heard other people using with success.
  7. dtfd

.......is this an AI generated response?
  8. dtfd

What did you do to your mk7 today?

You'll probably spend more time fighting with the spring compressor to get the old springs out and the new ones in than you would with removing 3 bolts on each side.
  9. dtfd

I want statues of me erected in every major city across the us. On a horse, two feet in the air, regardless of how I died.
  10. dtfd

Just once I want to hear a eulogy that was like "yea Becky was a real piece of shit. She sucked all the energy out of a room when she walked into it. She is survived by 3 adult children who don't speak to her"
  11. dtfd

APR Ignition coils MS100210 ( Blue) set of four

You might have better luck listing this on the mk6 forum since the mk7 bros can't use this.
  12. dtfd

thicbric is a fun build
  13. dtfd

I managed 5 photos.
  14. dtfd

THE Formula One Thread

LETS FUCKING GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. dtfd

There were vocals in this? That was just....noise...and not a pleasant noise either.