GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by doolin64

1. D

Burger Motor Sports (BMS) Flush Kit for sale

FS - Burger Motorsports (BMS) Flush Kit 15mm/20mm Traded in my MK7 for a B9 A4. I had my shop mount these spacers in March of this year. Burger Motorsports 15/20mm spacers with mounting pin. These spacers certainly improved the looks. Excellent condition. $150 shipped...
  2. D

JB1 For Sale

I've had this JB1 installed on my MK7 since March. The unit works perfectly. I no longer have my MK7, I traded it in for B9 A4 last week. So I removed the JB1 and flush kit before trading it in. I was skeptical when I bought this, but it works as advertised and is a noticeable change in...
  3. D

Ok...I'll concede, I'm a JB1 believer!

Finally got around to installing the JB1 I picked up here in the for sale forums. I've installed a couple tuners on past non turbo vehicles with less than noticeable results. Some firmer shifting was about it. Needless to say, the JB1 was instantly noticeable. I've only put a 100 miles on...
  4. D

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Windows were tinted at 35% I wanted to keep this one legal. My truck is not and it's a hassle every year come inspection time. 35% is still dark enough to hide a nose pick.
  5. D

Leather armrest / console lid part #?

I'm struggling to find a good microfiche that shows the center armrest and part numbers. When I click on "center console" it only shows the forward section ahead of the cupholders. I have a base S model and love the Clark Plaid, but I would prefer a leather armrest for resting my arm. I...
  6. D

Askinf for some help identifying this acceleration rattle (video)

I have had this noise in my dash pretty much since I bought it. My car only has 1000 miles on it, but the sounds is there all the time now. I will say, it's definitely louder when I'm in sport mode versus normal. It's also directly related to throttle input. You can see this in the video...
  7. D

Eibach Pro Kit Springs or VW DG Springs?

I'm looking to drop my GTI ever so slightly. I've searched and stewed over pictures but have no conclusive evidence. I've narrowed down my choices to the two above. I'm just wondering if anyone has run both and do they know if my guess is right. They both drop the car between 3/4's and an...