GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by deathmonkey

1. D

Golf R front brakes/rotors

Sold, please delete
  2. D

6.5" R OEM Discover Media Screen + Bezel

I upgraded to the 8" screen in my R, so I'm selling the original 6.5" screen and bezel. $250 shipped. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. D

Sunshades

I have a Heatshield shade for 2015-16 cars with the rain sensor, be warned that the shape of the sensor is different for 2017 so it won't be an exact fit. $25, or plus shipping to the buyer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. D

Paddle shifter extensions

I have a set of paddle shifter extensions, only used for a couple of days. $35 shipped, and I'll add new 3M tape for the buyer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. D

OEM tail lights & license plate holder

I have a set of OEM tail lights in excellent condition, they were on the car for about 1500 miles till I got the LED tail lights. $200 obo, shipping included. The dealer didn't mount the front plate holder, it's brand new and only pulled out of the bag for the picture. $20 shipped. Sent...
  6. D

GTI Monster Mats

Sold
  7. D

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Wired my Euro LED tails for proper operation and swapped in a new turbo inlet pipe and elbow. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. D

WTT: S2T B1 paddles for B2 paddles - black anodized

As the title says, I'm looking to see if there's anyone interested in trading their S2T B2 black anodized paddles for my S2T B1 black anodized paddles. I bought mine used, but they're in like new condition, and have only been on my car for about a month. The reason I want to swap is to get...
  9. D

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Had the Spulen street dog bone and a CTS downpipe installed thanks to Jay745 and then went Unitronic stage 2 today! Too bad it's been pouring all day and I couldn't do any fun driving yet. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. D

WTB: OEM Euro Golf R tinted LED tails

As the title says, I'm looking to buy a set of OEM European Golf R tinted LED tail lights. It's not a deal breaker if the wiring harness isn't included, but if it's available for a reasonable price I would buy as well. Looking to buy a little cheaper than what the aftermarket places are...
  11. D

Helix Soundbox VW sound upgrade HELP!

So I got curious and pulled my sub out yesterday, and I found the set screw that wy2sl0 was talking about for the bass adjustment. It's a little hole next to the indicator light on the amp like in the picture: You can turn it left or right to adjust but there's a little click to differentiate...