GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by DahlbackRSI1

1. D

Sold

PM sent
  2. D

SOLD - JB4 w/Datacable and Original JB1 board

I just had APR IS20 Tune installed and I no longer need the JB4. This was a JB1 Rev 2 which I upgraded to JB4 for my Golf Sportwagen. Its good for GTI and Golf R as well. I'm including the old JB1 board and a OTG adapter for the USB cable to connect to an Android device. Price: SOLD
  3. D

Burger Tuning JB4 Golf 1.8TSI MQB specific information thread

Thank you, I will give it a try. All I have to do is put in a number lower than 10 in 2500 to make it additive right?
  4. D

I didn't pay much attention to additive values during my research. Would you be able to help me with a starting point for IS20? Is it additive to ECU Psi in the log or the actual boost from Map 4?
  5. D

I did not calibrate the wastegate after IS20 install. Since it was used I was hoping it would be OK. What do you mean by safety? How can you tell by the graph? The car feels faster but not much low end. Probably due to larger turbo. However, I expected a more significant increase jumping...
  6. D

First time post but I've read and re-read this thread a few times. Slowly starting to understand. Is it normal to not reach the Target Boost or is there some changes I should be making to correct this? Mods: IS20 w/Stock Downpipe Gas: 93 w/2.5 gallons E85 FOL: 70 This is the first good log...