GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Cruiser

1. Cruiser

Avant Garde M510 19x8.5 new

Brand new in box Avant Garde M510 silver 19x8.5 +45 They go for 1200, will sell for 900 Local only, Orange county, Inland Empire.
  2. Cruiser

..WHAT SUCKS ABOUT THE MK7 SCENE..

What color is your van, and which river? I wanna meet this interesting person. Don't worry, I'll bring money, pizza and respect!
  3. Cruiser

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

I pressed it twice quickly, thinking I was toggling through the driving modes. Car turned off. It was rude! :o
  4. Cruiser

Honda Civic R

LOL, I've had hondas, but that's funny none the less. Of course, mine were nothing like that! Civic si, and rsx type s twice. Yeah, they are outdated now, but in 2000-2003 they were really somthin for n/a
  5. Cruiser

Honda Civic R

Perfect response! Just checkin blood pressure is all :p
  6. Cruiser

Honda Civic R

Buncha fuddy duddy, nay sayers on the defensive.
  7. Cruiser

Honda Civic R

Fascinating first hand insight, thanks for sharing! :)
  8. Cruiser

Honda Civic R

Here's an interesting perspective; My girlfriend says the market they are targeting requires the car to look like it came straight out of the video games. LOL
  9. Cruiser

Honda Civic R

Pretty cool! I think I'll get one!
  10. Cruiser

Any local R owner want rear ceramic pads?

Any local R owner who wants rear pads? I will hook you up real nice on these ceramic pads, just PM me
  11. Cruiser

Rear brake pads wrong application

Can anyone help me identify correct pad application from the pic? I bought front and rear ceramic pads from tirerack. The fronts fit, the rears didn't. The box on right is the rears that don't fit. Posiquiet 105.17610 In the second pic, the bottom pair is stock. Notice the tab location compared...
  12. Cruiser

What did you do to your mk7 today?

In the middle of installing coilovers. What fun, this car has certain difficulties I'm not familiar with. First time VW owner is why. Will share later when I understand what I am doing
  13. Cruiser

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Once they have a tune for 2017 I will likely go Cobb. Me too.
  14. Cruiser

Cruiser's GTI mk7

Hey y'all, I'm still pretty new to the VW scene. It was only September 2016 that I got my first VW. I must say though, that my days of extensive mods are behind me. (Pretty sure) But seriously, I don't have the time, energy or resources that I've had before. I sure enjoy reading about what...
  15. Cruiser

QUESTION TO MODS

Let us consider public etiquitte. There are many who would refrain from profanity in public situations. If you are not one of those, then please disregard my point. I think that when we are behind our cell phone or pc, it feels like a private atmosphere, but in reality the post is not. The post...