GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by crediem_2

1. C

Wtb catted Dp mk7

For 2016 gti. I am located in Dallas,tx but would be fine with shipping. Preferably under $400.Let me know if you have one available. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. C

Led license plate lights

I purchased these of eBay and they work perfectly. They are very bright much brighter than OEM. And they give off a very white light. They did throw a light out code for me. But when I bought them on eBay it states that they shouldn’t so it might just be my car. For mk7 gti, tdi, etc. $15...
  3. C

What lug bolts are you using?

I purchased some VMR 804 wheels and put 5 mm spacers on the back. I used the lug bolts that came with the spacers on the back and use the factory lug bolts for the front wheels. Only problem is they don’t match and I’m looking for lug bolts that are all the same on all four wheels. What lug...
  4. C

5150 update wait time

I went with 5150 based on tons of positive reviews from the forums. I started the process about 6 months ago. The first 2 updates came within a few weeks, the third took about 6 weeks and now I’m going on 3 months! I’ve emailed politely 3 times(1 time a month) and pm on fb. I cannot get a reply...
  5. C

WTB 1 Cadiz wheel

I cracked a Cadiz wheel this weekend on a pothole and I need one wheel - 19”. Please let me know if you have 1 for sale thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. C

Fs: CTS catted sown pipe mk7 GTI

For sale: Used CTS catted downpipe from my 2016 MK seven GTI. Includes 02 sensor. I had no CEL errors when it was on my car sounded great and definitely had more power. I’m selling because I went back to stock. Located in Dallas TX but might be willing to ship. Sent from my iPhone using...
  7. C

FS:Jb1 + data cable

Used jb1 with data cable. I had this on my mk7 gti for about 6 months. I was running map 1@5.2 and it was great! I upgraded to a Cobb AP w/ custom tune. $275 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. C

1k to spend on a tune

Currently I have a jb1 running 5.2 with a cts catted downpipe and neuspeed cold air intake. Looking to get a tune and budget is 1k Considering the following options: 1) apr stage 2 ecu only tune 2) Eurodyne stage 2ecu + tcu I'm leaning towards the apr due to the addition power but will it be ok...
  9. C

Wtb Eurodyne flash tool

For mk7 gti - thank you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. C

Bolt on question

I have a 2016 non pp gti that I've been adding performance enhancements to over this past year. So far I have a neuspeed pflo intake, cts catted dp, dogbone insert and jb1 that I'm currently running map 6 at 5.2 boost. I'm not opposed to tuning but was wondering if there are any other...
  11. C

19" tire question - road noise

I just bought a set of used 19" Cadiz wheels for my gti. The previous owner included his used stock potenza tires that have about 4k left on them. I love the look but they are loud! The tires don't have a lot of tread left on them so that's partially the problem but from your experience even if...
  12. C

Anyone not happy with APR stage 1 tune?

I had a JB1 on my MK7 gti for about 6 months before upgrading to an APR stage 1 tune and so far I'm not that impressed. There's definitely more power but the DSG seems confused when it comes to optimal shift points. I have a short drive to work and it always shifts up to 6th gear by 45 mph. I...
  13. C

Golf r spacer question

I've done a lot of research and it appears most ppl are running 10f 15r spacers on mk7 golf r. Is anyone running a higher mm? I have a kit from my gti that's 13mm f and 18mm rear and I'm wondering if they will work? Thanks in advance. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. C

Photo shop request mk7 gti

Would someone with some skills photoshop the wheels on the blue r onto the csg gti? Also lower the gti about 1"? Thanks in advance! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. C

Csg wheel options need opinions

I've looked at every wheel thread available and I still cannot decide on wheels for my csg mk7 gti. My preferences: -19" -not black or gunmetal -budget around 1k or under for 4. I'm leaning toward the v710's in hyper silver but I'd really like something in a star pattern. Anyone have any...