GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by chid

1. C

subwoofer upgrade Fender Audio

Maybe to revive this thread, after a looooong time. I was able to get my original DIY subwoofer out of my 2018 R when I sold it a month ago. I got a new Golf R 2022 MK8 and I just want to confirm that I was able to install the system in place of the Harman Kardon subwoofer (very similar with...
  2. C

My invention - Shrinkable Sofa

After 4 years of fighting, thousands of calls, emails around the globe, visits to manufacturers, my Shrinkable Sofa made it to the market. With the fantastic help of LIFESTYLE SOLUTIONS http://lifestylesolutions.com/brighton.html we now have an incredible comfortable, extremely functional...
  3. C

Ski rack for trailer hitch

I'm getting ready for the ski season, so I was looking for a solution. I don't like to put the roof rack, I had it on my GTI but not happy with this solution. Inside the R was out of the question. I remember seeing something in Europe where they had the skis behind the car, but I couldn't find...
  4. C

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I did! There are many variants, I want to see what he has and how he finds it! :confused:
  5. C

Thanks! Could you take a photo of the back of the phone please? What does it use to hold it on the mount? do you have a case or cover on the phone?
  6. C

That's cool! I want to do that too when my new car comes. What phone do you have? How does the Baseus works? good magnetic pull? Charing well? Where did you connected the usb? what socket? Thx!
  7. C

Is there any anodized grey or black aluminum that we can stick on the sunvisor to cover that airbag note??
  8. C

Yes! Is this a cover that clips on top of the existing one? How well it holds? Can be used to mount a phone support?
  9. C

Another step in my "adventure": Shrinkable Sofa was featured in Business Insider today: :D Shrinkable Sofa Business Insider
  10. C

Kickstarter Campaign I finally had time to put everything together and create a Kickstarter project. I'm looking for support to build a ready for production model. Here is the link: Shrinkable Sofa- resize your furniture, regain your SPACE Any investor interested ?? ;)
  11. C

I recently found Brink.eu that makes hidden trailer hitch. Not sure they have something in NA.
  12. C

link? I never used the key in the FOB... never in 3 years :O I would like a cover that completely covers the fob, pressed in, and if ever I need the key, just remove it. I have one right now, and I hate how it open all the time, to leave the space to open the key.
  13. C

Nice tow bar you have there!! Could you ask your dealer if this can be installed on a Golf R?
  14. C

Facebook page now live, with videos (short and long). Soon with more details, advantages, photos of prototypes ... and much more ;) https://www.facebook.com/Shrinkable-Sofa
  15. C

Here is a new 30 sec video that shows how easy it is to use this idea and "shrink" the sofa into a loveseat or an armchair to have your space back, or the places to sit when YOU want ;) YOUR Space, YOUR Furniture, YOUR Future