GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by CHAZGOLFGTMK7

1. C

ABT MK7 GOLF MODS GT/GTD/GTI

I found this website this morning. Lets you configure your MK7 Golf GT/GTD/GTI with some nice mods.....doesnt look cheap or tacky either! http://www.abt-sportsline.de/en/vw-tuning/golf/ It also lets your build your own! Very useful idea! Please, have a play and post your designs on here...
  2. C

Golf GT v Polo Match Edition

Finally Picked up our new cars (Polo is the Misses and the Golf is mine) 2013 (63) VW Golf 2.0 GT TDI Blue Motion 5dr in Deep Peal Black 2013 (63) VW Polo 1.2 TDI Match Edition 5dr in Candy White Really enjoying them both, although the polo needs to go back as its running very rough and...
  3. C

Postcode?

On the Nav with the Golf GT. Where it states new destination.....it asks for street and town....but no where to search by postcode? Am i being silly....or jusy blind....as i cant seem to locate it. I was certain all Sat navs have postcode search, please dont tell me they missed it out? Also...
  4. C

Pick up Golf GT Saturday and Polo Match Edition

Hello everyone! (my first post) Having just sold my VW Golf MK5 GTI due to new car allowance schemes at my work (too high emissions) I managed to get a cracking deal at my local VW dealership. My Girlfriend was buying a brand new candy white VW polo Match Edition with a few extras chucked in for...