GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by BR MK7

1. B

Focus RS will be the new hot hatch?

I like it even more! Lol Sent from my iPhone while on Mars
  2. B

I'm in the same boat as you are. Time will tell. Sent from my iPhone while on Mars
  3. B

Sent from my iPhone while on Mars
  4. B

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2015/02/2016-ford-focus-rs-super-hatch-revealed.html?utm_content=title1&utm_source=newag20150203&utm_medium=email&utm_term=100%25%20list&utm_campaign=autoguide_review Yes sir! Lol Sent from my iPhone while on Mars
  5. B

Here we go! Sent from my iPhone while on Mars
  6. B

The Bruce?

I really enjoyed his information. What happened? Sent from my iPhone while on Mars
  7. B

Guess we will know for sure on Feb 3rd. Sent from my iPhone while on Mars
  8. B

FS: Injen Intake

I am selling my Injen Intake with less than 1000 miles of use on it. I am selling it for $160 SHIPPED to anywhere in the USA!!!! There is nothing wrong with it and the only reason I am selling it is because I purchased the VWR R600 intake for aesthetic purposes. PM me if you have any questions...
  9. B

http://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/news/a6342/2016-ford-focus-rs-first-details-exclusive-insider-info/ Sent from my iPhone while on Mars
  10. B

Focus RS is confirmed and coming to the states in AWD platform! Lol Sent from my iPhone while on Mars
  11. B

Oil temp question

Can anyone explain why my analog oil temp gauge is 20 degrees off from my digital reading? Is anyone having this issue? Sent from my iPhone while on Mars
  12. B

Poor Performing Brakes

As the title states is anyone experiencing poor performance from your brakes? My GTI brakes a terrible when braking at speeds higher than 60mph. I get a lot of vibration and it takes some effort to slow this car down. I only have 8000 miles and the pads are worn evenly and have plenty of meat...
  13. B

What did you do to your mk7 today?

1st oil change with 8k on the clock. Sent from my iPhone while on Mars
  14. B

I'm not sure but ever since I put them on I have vibration at higher speeds here and there. Sent from my iPhone while on Mars
  15. B

Yes I have that same issue. It's due to the spacers and only occurs when your at higher speeds here and there. Sent from my iPhone while on Mars