GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Benihana

1. B

Issue with removing spark plug - something concerning possibly found

Finally got it out! I had to break it into chunks before it would get dislodged, but I snapped a pic of the biggest piece. No idea how it got in there, nor how it wrapped itself around the spark plug so snuggly. But it was a bitch to get out……stabbed it into chunks with a long pick and took...
  2. B

Just took another stab at it with a new pick set but they ended up being too big to move around in the spark plug hole. But, I was able to at least find out that it is a rubber piece(have no idea how it got there), and it is removable If I can reach it with the right tool. Just ordered a...
  3. B

Lol i'll take a better pic of it tomorrow. I ordered a heavy duty pick set to try to dislodge it somehow, it will arrive tomorrow. Hopefully I can get that squared out.
  4. B

Just tried to put in a new set of plugs and upon removing the 3rd plug I couldn't get the socket to grab the plug. After messing around too much with it I pug a light upto it and I found a strange blockage formed around the plug. I have included pics.. Anybody have any idea what this is or...
  5. B

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Fs: MST Intake V2 with big bore pipe and big bore inlet for $350 located in Lake Forest. Pm me for pic's.
  6. B

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Anybody got a set of stock springs (non-dcc) they looking to dump for a mk7 gti?
  7. B

FS: New In Box Precision MPI 925cc Kit (Black), New in Box EQT Euro IM

Hi I checked and I didn't receive anything. Let me know if your interested. Thanks.
  8. B

FS: 3.5" CTS catted downpipe + Beluga 3" + Vibrant 17950 Resonated Turboback Exhaust - $350 Local Pickup Only

Oh man, yes! lol, the raspiness was gone, i don't think the cheap clamps completely sealed, so there was always a leaky sound, and they would always come loose after a couple of days so the sound got worse until I had to tighten them again. The sound is alot more refined.
  9. B

FS: 3.5" CTS catted downpipe + Beluga 3" + Vibrant 17950 Resonated Turboback Exhaust - $350 Local Pickup Only

The 2nd part of the downpipe (CAT) is welded onto the exhaust, so it kinda can't be separated.