GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Ay B

1. Ay B

Where does your Avatar come from? Background info.

Pic of my front logo after a snowstorm Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Ay B

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

When I'm on the highway I usually have it in Normal for comfort (and D), then when I need to pass someone I just shift down 2 gears with the paddles for a quick acceleration. (Or sometimes just pull down to get it into S) Remember you can drive in Normal mode with either S or D, or Sport mode...
  3. Ay B

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

No. When you use the button to put it into Sport mode you're changing the steering sensitivity, suspension and engine noise. When you pull down on the shifter to put it into S, this raises the shift points. You can be driving in Sport mode (button) and still have it in D, and vice versa...
  4. Ay B

Cruise Control Mystery

This one has been bothering me for a while so I'm wondering if anyone else has had the same experience. When I first got my GTI, the cruise control worked like this: Press + to set speed 10 km/h higher Press - to set speed 10 km/h lower With cruise control active, pressing "Res" would...
  5. Ay B

What did you do to your mk7 today?

New wheels! TSW Mallorys on Pilot Super Sports. Can finally enjoy my APR tune with the winter tires off Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Ay B

USP Motorsports MK7 Lift Kit

Who's pumped for this? Already placed my order...
  7. Ay B

Sticky volume button

My steering wheel volume button is sticky (I may or may not have spilled some slurpee on it) and it takes a bit of effort to push now. Makes a cracking noise. Any tips on cleaning it? Any suggestions (sarcastic or otherwise) are appreciated. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Ay B

https://www.kliimotorwerkes.com/collections/volkswagen-graphic-and-color-inlays/products/rear-badge-inlay-mkvii-mk7-gti-plaid Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Ay B

Wasn't today, but put on the plaid inlay a while back.