GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by avenali312

1. avenali312

CSB3: Forum Boomers Attempt To Decipher Gen Z Mad Libs

Is that actually finalized yet? I thought they were still in the process, and it could take a while.
  2. avenali312

In process: Alibaba GTI build

That little filter next to the main air filter is the SAI filter.
  3. avenali312

Says the human using words like "cap, based, and fr fr." And no, I don't know what any of those words mean haha
  4. avenali312

Think it's a coincidence that he has been banned and this shows up shortly after? P.s. I did report it as spam haha
  5. avenali312

Sorry, I've been away for the weekend. Podiatrist is the easy answer for something as serious as your diagram is showing. I just had an appointment at a sports podiatrist (a little different, because he focuses on and is a big time runner himself). Realized my left arm swing is affecting my...
  6. avenali312

Windshield Replacement: OEM or Aftermarket?

Interesting. I'm pretty sure this is what came on my car from the factory on my 2015, at least I seem to remember this name under the VW logo. It has held up well in the way of chips and stuff, but the passenger side has always been a little wavy when looking from the driver's seat.
  7. avenali312

Yeah, I tend to agree even though my current role is with a company of only about 2,500 employees and is private haha.
  8. avenali312

Cars and Bids, BAT, etc.

What in the hell...
  9. avenali312

I'm also that guy. My first two jobs out of school were facilitated by some sort of recommendation or professor referral, but my current role was me going through the typical website application process not knowing anyone here. Tech Art careers are weird though since a lot of it is based on your...
  10. avenali312

Understanding the MK7 PCV function, retrofitting the MK8 PCV, and why catch cans are bullshit(IMO)

Sorry for the double reply. I forgot I had photos. I may have actually posted them in here already on a previous page. This is from a couple months ago when I reverted back to stock.
  11. avenali312

Understanding the MK7 PCV function, retrofitting the MK8 PCV, and why catch cans are bullshit(IMO)

Mine had the same, and I believe it's common on pretty much all TIPs. Mine also had some spray up into the silicone tube itself because of my excessive crankcase pressure (I believe) from a bunch of small things adding up (failing PCV, N80, etc).
  12. avenali312

That, and is that really a great way to spend company money? I guess they need to find something to help write off taxes at the end of the year haha.
  13. avenali312

There are a lot of them in my area, and as you said, a lot appear to be corporate vehicles for small companies. They're usually accompanied by loud exhausts and they tend to floor it from stop lights. They're fun to gap in my stock-ass GTI haha.
  14. avenali312

I just saw my first one in the wild a couple of days ago. Not a fan haha.
  15. avenali312

Saw one of these in traffic the other day and I still want one haha.