GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by arvsingh

1. A

Side Assist “Function Not Available”

Hey my side assist function stopped working a little over a year ago, and recently my passenger stopped working so I'm going to buy the parts for that from rock auto but thought if the side module is easy to repair, I might as well do that. Has anyone worked on theirs before? I'm finding it hard...
  2. A

MIB2 Infotainment firmware update question

Hello, I'm trying to find my file on MIB solutions but the only one I found is 3KB so I'm not sure if I'm looking at the wrong one, my software version is MST2_US_VW_ZR_PO241T Any help would be great, thank you!
  3. A

Reverse camera stuck open

That's what I thought too but from what I could see, I didn't see much grime in there Don't think it's iced cause it happened when it was warm too but I'll check to see if the cable is messed up, I can usually hear it when it goes back in, but it sounds like it attempts to but the camera...
  4. A

Reverse camera stuck open

Hey, so I've had my 2016 golf tsi for about 5 months and I notice when I reverse it doesn't retract about 40% of the time, this happens regardless if I leave it in neutral or 1st gear, vw mechanic said to try wd40 and maybe it's just a bit dirty but that isn't helping. Anyone come across this...
  5. A

Which roof racks fit the mk7?

Hey, so winter is approaching and I wanna hit the mountains up a lot so I need a roof rack, I'm looking at resellers but how can I tell if I buy a roof rack and it'll fit my vehicle if they used it on their passat or jetta? I don't want to spend a lot on it as the dealers are quite pricey, or...
  6. A

TSI 1.8 OBDEleven mods

Hello, I apologize if this has been posted before, I couldn't find it in the search bar, but I'm looking to get an OBD eleven and wondering other than the brake, indicator lights, and soundacktor, what else would you recommend I should do with my vehicle? Or what have you done to yours? From...
  7. A

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Hey, I'm looking to buy an OBDeleven but I'm wondering if it's worth it for the 2016 golf 1.8 tsi. I just recently got a stage 1 in it and doing some minor upgrades but what are your thoughts? I want to do a couple of things for sure but anyone do anything with their 1.8 with the obdeleven?
  8. A

Best bulb to buy for my golf

Hey, I'm looking to get LED headlights for my golf as the ones in them are crap, wondering what recommendations you can provide from amazon.ca I heard you need to buy a conversion kit as well? I just bought this vehicle a week ago, and my older vehicle I could just buy a new one, plug it in and...