GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Arad_20

1. A

Adjust Aftermarket Headlights

Hey, Installed my New RFB Bi Xenon Replicas today and noticed that the passenger side beam is way higher than it should be. But when i turn the height adjustment screw it barely moves. Is my headlight faulty or does it take a lot of turns to get the beam down?
  2. A

Beginner Advice?

Hey, As you can see from The title I Really am a newbie when it comes to detailing, and I Have one thing that always bothered me and I Had no idea how to avoid. And Its why there is so much dust on the car after rain. Everytime I Wash the car It starts raining a few hours later and there goes...
  3. A

MK7 Steering wheel With Pedal shifters

Hello, I Cant find it anywhere so I Guess I Will Ask here. Is there a normal steering wheel (not the GTI Or R) With Pedal Shifters? And if There is, what is the PN?
  4. A

HIDs in Eds?

Hey, Im a newbie at this so im sorry If I Dont know This stuff. I Have Bi Xenon replicas(eds) insalled in my car and it has Halogen as main beam. I Want to replace the halogen with HIDs, but when i checked Philips or Osram for HIDs i saw that it has a connector that my headlights dont have, so...