GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by AAK1992

1. A

Installed Maxton MK7 Rear Spoiler

So after installing it I haven't decided if I love it or am just "meh" about it, but here are some pics. I saw a few pics floating around other forums of this spoiler (gloss/matte) but not all that many different angles, so if anyone is on the fence maybe this will help you out. Fitment was...
  2. A

P0303 Cylinder 3 Misfire

Hello everyone, as title states I have a sporadic cylinder 3 misfire. I did the coil pack and spark plug shuffle (new plugs), still always a cyl. 3 misfire. I clear it with an OBDII and it will come back w/in a week or two, and on idle I can feel very slight vibration/surging at idle only. But...
  3. A

MK7 GTI stock suspension alignment issue

Hey everyone! So I've recently had a 4 wheel alignment done by a local tire shop and I feel the steering has gotten noticeably lighter- I am no professional driver myself so in my layman's perspective it feels like the alignment may have negatively affected my steering feel, perhaps they dialed...
  4. A

Cross Threaded Lug Bolts requiring new Hub?

Hey everyone thanks in advance for any light you can shed on this topic. So as title states I have a 2016 GTI with aftermarket wheels (so conical type studs) and the tire place/dealer (not sure who) cross threaded two (2) out of the five (5) lugs and damaged the threads on the hub in the...