GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post your dark iron blue GTI

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Pretty sure the dib comes with bronze RSe10s 😁
I honestly had no clue how popular they were when I bought them. @Dog Dad Wagon your wagon was the first time I saw them and I was hooked! My wife talked me into bronze.

Wow! Love that lol. I traded mine with a guy selling his Marrakesh interior + cash on top for me since RSE10’s are replaceable, Marrakesh is rare.

I am actually gonna get 17x8 RSE05’s w/ DWS+ in 235/45 when my tax return/bonus comes next year.

Running on my Steelies/winters until then😁

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
been crickets...

Last flick before front right wheel ate a giant rock:
E024DA32-9AC4-4BAB-A58C-6EED08907426.JPG

And where we stand today after throwing the stockers back on:
IMG-8150.JPG

ron3sav

Car(s)
2021 GTI
Hello everyone. 2020 MK 7.5 S in manual with these mods:
  • Enkei Raijin (18x8.5, +42 offset) with black center caps, same tires as stock. I'll be doing 235s once I've worn these out.
  • Eibach Pro Kit springs
  • Lasfit LED lowbeams
  • WCT Performance pedal spacer
  • Missle launch button
Window tints and a partial front Clear Bra are next. I'd love to change the shift knob to something bigger (weighted or not), but I'm not keen on having to pry off any panels or cutting the boot. I'd also would love to add an extension to the throttle pedal for easier heel/toe, but the only one I can find requires drilling. The stock pedal covers are slip-ons so it should make sense that someone would make a slip on with a lip at the bottom left corner of the pedal.
View attachment 184607
I want to get the H&R lowering springs but they're on backorder so I'm thinking about getting the Eibach Pros. Are you happy with yours and do you think the car could be lower?

DFWGOAT

Car(s)
2021 GTI S
Hey guys so i am new to the Forum but not new to the community. I have owned a couple of Audi A4's and a B6 Passat 3.6 4motion i loved that car. but times change and so do cars. so i have been out of the VW game for a while but it always calls me back. so here is a quick pic of my 2021 GTI S 6mt i got about a month ago and it was completely stock with 8k miles on it. since i have bought it i have done the Neuspeed module because factory warranty. and a set of TSW Luco machined finished 18 x 8.5 et42 wheels. love love the look of the wheels with the paints both change depending on the light. next is springs and i have been so torn on which way to go. about ride height and it being a manual car and the whole reverse rake issue. so i think i am just going to go coilovers instead. already ordered the ecs tuning delay valve delete kit. not going to go crazy with it. its the daily and only family car. yes i like being risky with my life lol.

ps. yes i hate the fact they drilled into the front bumper
IMG_20220126_131003__01__01.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220121_180837__01.jpg
    IMG_20220121_180837__01.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 171

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Here's my 2020 DIB GTI, First VW I've owned and its by far my favourite car to own yet! The color grows on me more and more every day.

Also I'm new to the forum so hello everyone!
View attachment 242630

welcome man! Yeah GTIs are fantastic cars, hard to beat in performance/utility/style/technology per dollar. DIB also grows on me every time I look at it. I’ve had a Shadow Blue MK6 GTI and a Night Blue MK7 GTI.

congrats on the purchase. Welcome to the forums. Let us know if you have any stupid questions :)

Das.Emilio

Car(s)
2020 MK7.5 GTI
welcome man! Yeah GTIs are fantastic cars, hard to beat in performance/utility/style/technology per dollar. DIB also grows on me every time I look at it. I’ve had a Shadow Blue MK6 GTI and a Night Blue MK7 GTI.

congrats on the purchase. Welcome to the forums. Let us know if you have any stupid questions :)
Thank you! I have owned the car for a little under a year now since new. For an all around car, I agree very hard to beat. (frankly I don't see any that come close until you start spending twice the amount). When I get onto the engine mods I'm sure I will have many stupid questions :p

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Here's my 2020 DIB GTI, First VW I've owned and its by far my favourite car to own yet! The color grows on me more and more every day.

Also I'm new to the forum so hello everyone!
View attachment 242630
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new car. Don't see many in that paint color and I love it. 👍

itsjonduhh

Car(s)
2021 GTI S
Hey everyone! Just wanted to contribute mine. First car purchase, almost 20 years in the making. Bought it new in Nov 2020, haven't stopped smiling since.

Added 35% tint all around, ShopDAP short shifter, Ed's Rep headlights, nice tame Magnaflow exhaust. Leaning towards bronze Ampliforms on 245/40/18 on stock suspension... but that's a couple years and $2000 away. Eventual clutch upgrade and Stage 1 tune I think it'll be perfect!

Here's a surprisingly clean pic of it after a 300+ mile roadtrip with light rain.

PXL_20210606_001809084.jpg

almost forgot about about the sequential mirror turn signals!
https://photos.app.goo.gl/4SaJ8PrTQ1JUgsur6

bobloblawGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
19 GTI SE 6MT
Hey everyone! Just wanted to contribute mine. First car purchase, almost 20 years in the making. Bought it new in Nov 2020, haven't stopped smiling since.

Added 35% tint all around, ShopDAP short shifter, Ed's Rep headlights, nice tame Magnaflow exhaust. Leaning towards bronze Ampliforms on 245/40/18 on stock suspension... but that's a couple years and $2000 away. Eventual clutch upgrade and Stage 1 tune I think it'll be perfect!

Here's a surprisingly clean pic of it after a 300+ mile roadtrip with light rain.

View attachment 244587

almost forgot about about the sequential mirror turn signals!
https://photos.app.goo.gl/4SaJ8PrTQ1JUgsur6
She looks clean! Will 245/40/18 rub at all on stock suspension/wheels? I've been thinking of going up to 235, figured 245 might be too wide.