GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Group Buy for Dynamic Mirror Blinkers

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
The Dyna Blink that I received has the 3 pin connector (see picture below) and therefore, I'm going to order a set of electric folding mirrors from AleExpress. I'll report back in few weeks when they arrive.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Confirm that mine have 3 as well. Let me know if the folding set you order works.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk

eunhak

Passed Driver's Ed
The wait for mine is killing me, especially with you guys posting pics of them installed

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
If you have folding mirrors and want to maintain your puddle lights feature *DO NOT* get the Optix knock off. It will disable them.

Cmon man! Don't people actually read the threads anymore??

I think they do, but going through more then one or two pages can be intimidating for most people, so it's much easier to post a new thread asking an old question. Not defending these actions, just trying to explain things so that more people will understand why these things happen.

Edit: Also not touching the Let Me Google This For You subject.

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I think they do, but going through more then one or two pages can be intimidating for most people, so it's much easier to post a new thread asking an old question. Not defending these actions, just trying to explain things so that more people will understand why these things happen.

Edit: Also not touching the Let Me Google This For You subject.

Doh you replied before I edited that out. Yeah I'm usually on the more patient side and try to help people as much as I can. That's why I deleted that last part as soon as I posted it.

Couldve sworn I mentioned Optix in the last page but that was on a different thread.

miked617

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
21 VW GTI
Anyone with folding puddle light mirrors install these yet?