GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Thinking of getting a second car..

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
Yea, but the only Saab parts are some of the body panels and interior trim.

I’m looking to stay German preferably or American. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Aren't you a PI? The mk4 would blend in much better and most likely be more reliable. Idk if a track car with no AC would make a great office for extended periods of time lol

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
Aren't you a PI? The mk4 would blend in much better and most likely be more reliable. Idk if a track car with no AC would make a great office for extended periods of time lol

Why not more than 2k? The swap cost almost that much, 2,500-3,000 is very reasonable if it's not hacked up

Buy the MK2 VR6! But not for more than $2000.

Yeah. That MK2 VR6 is sick though. With a turbo it would probably be faster than the MK7 golf lol. Track car looks fun but not so great for street ... I really like that MK2 if it has AC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
2nd vehicle not a truck? shame for choosing something different than me. With the trading in of my Mustang for a GTI my truck is now entering semi-retirement. In CT the 4wd is nice and I do enough work on my house to justify a truck. The Stang got stored in winter but the GTI I plan on driving often.

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
2nd vehicle not a truck? shame for choosing something different than me. With the trading in of my Mustang for a GTI my truck is now entering semi-retirement. In CT the 4wd is nice and I do enough work on my house to justify a truck. The Stang got stored in winter but the GTI I plan on driving often.

Got a hitch for the Golf. I had a truck, it ended up in a water reservoir lol. Don't have a need for 4x4 really. Wouldn't mind a sweet older German car again...

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Buy the car with no seats.
Jus put a love seat in it.
It'll make a great commuter