GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Are VW Drivers the Next Targets?

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
After all, most of us are privileged Caucasians driving a car that was originally a centerpiece of Nazism’s claims to benefit ordinary Germans. Does VAG make any badges for another car family that will fit our cars? The antagonists won't know the difference.

And for those who are unaware, Hispanics are Caucasians. There's only three races despite what you hear and read.

depth_charged

Ready to race!
After all, most of us are privileged Caucasians driving a car that was originally a centerpiece of Nazism’s claims to benefit ordinary Germans. Does VAG make any badges for another car family that will fit our cars? The antagonists won't know the difference.

And for those who are unaware, Hispanics are Caucasians. There's only three races despite what you hear and read.

Is there a way to block users on this site?

tknj99

Ready to race!
If you want a brand to target, how about Dodge, and the car being driven that committed the tragedy in Charlottesville, if that brand doesnt scream "yee-haw" i dont know what does..

armedferret

Ready to race!
actually according to anthropologists, there's no such thing as race period, only cultures. but hey, keep perpetuating racist bullshit to further the divide and conquer mindset Soros and company are using against us.

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie

You ok? I don't know what this is supposed to mean and therefore can't form an opinion, but I am concerned that you've had a stroke.

Please respond with a smiley face if all is well, a sad face if you died.

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
I have heard about race supposedly not even existing blah blah

anyways, I don't see VW owners being targeted because they're so common. I did see a truck nearby that was spray painted with profanities, and I'm guessing it's because the front license plate was a confederate flag overlay. Kind of sad. I grew up in the south so I get the Southern pride thing. People around here that had/have a Trump poster in their yard or a sticker on their car were often vandalized. So much for freedom of speech and respect....

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
actually according to anthropologists, there's no such thing as race period, only cultures. but hey, keep perpetuating racist bullshit to further the divide and conquer mindset Soros and company are using against us.

I'm nor perpetuating anything, at least I don't think so. I worked for the EEO Commission as a part-time field investigator for about 3 years. I volunteered because of the Martin Niemöller poem, "First they came...", because I saw how one small radical group with enough followers could systematically conquer the world. And I lived in Philadelphia during the worst times.

You and I know Soros is backing the race and political war, but who else here knows? I bet only a tiny part of the membership understands what's happening. It could be only a matter of time before some of his puppets associate German car owners with Nazi's. Even if Soros has large investments in the German auto industry it won't matter. He can make a lot of money by buying their stock when it tanks then tell his followers German cars are good.

My motto is, "Never so never".

Festivus1

Passed Driver's Ed
I can't imagine why anyone would single out Volkswagen for hatred. Where did this fine company start, and what was the name of the individual who ordered the project that produced the original Beetle design and thus caused the creation of the company that became known as Volkswagen?

If I recall correctly it was Mother Theresa, nothing controversial at all that modern Antifa types could get all worked up over, no sir nothing.

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
I can't imagine why anyone would single out Volkswagen for hatred. Where did this fine company start, and what was the name of the individual who ordered the project that produced the original Beetle design and thus caused the creation of the company that became known as Volkswagen?

If I recall correctly it was Mother Theresa, nothing controversial at all that modern Antifa types could get all worked up over, no sir nothing.

https://jalopnik.com/the-real-story-behind-the-nazis-and-volkswagen-1733943186

MyFast_GTI1

It wasn't just VW that had it's ties to Nazism. VW may have been the closest to The Reich as it was Ferdinand Porsche's Beetle that eventually won out to be "The People's Car", which Hitler used to elevate himself even more. All the current major German manufacturers Mercedes, Auto Union (Audi), BMW, Opel had ties to Nazism, either by building cars, motorcycles, aircraft, tanks, etc. Even Porsche, while the company itself is post war, the elder Ferdinand Porsche was very close with the inner circle of German leadership, up to and including Adolf Hitler himself. Ferdinand Porsche wasn't just the father of the Beetle, but designed, or had a hand in numerous race cars, several tanks and more for "der Vaterland". After WWII the US military helped to rebuild the VW factory in Wolfsburg as well as other manufacturing factories. The goal was to reignite the German economy, and get the country back on it's own feet, which it absolutely did.

Sadly no one really cares about history, where we come from, where we've been, and how far we've come.

Last edited:

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
If anyone wants to attack my nazi death sled feel free...oh wait, all of the media coverage of these "riots" and protests are staged.

I work in Charlotte, NC. Got to see first hand there's nothing to see if you don't watch the news

sprinks

Drag Racing Champion
No one gives a shit what car you drive. Hell, even when the dieselgate scandal broke, there was what, all of like one or two instances of passive-aggressive notes left on cars?

Seems like you're drawing for straws here. Leave the conspiracy theories to the experts ;)

And jake, i don't even know what the hell you're talking about with the protests being staged. Some weird denialism that i can't even.

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
I think the blame needs placed on the RAF's Bomber Command and ordnance department. After all, if that one 500 pounder wasn't a dud, there would be no VW.

Blame the limeys I say!

But I agree with your sarcastic post, what is next? I think they need to let the municipalities vote on the matter, what if they did vote in Lexington, KY on the statue matter, and they voted to keep them? Then what? Are they all racists? Lol.

I am a blue collar working man, and I cannot find time in the day to worry about 90% of the shit people in this nation worry about? How do they find the time? Oh, right, no job.