Still No Joy for 2016 Owners

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Same here I'm in there every 3-4 months bitching to them about that

schwab0

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
VW
great news, trade the car for a 2017 and it comes standard JK.

Doubt they'll push them out to everyone. Honestly, I've never even used mine ... meh.

G7Rules

Ready to race!
Speaking of no joy for 2016's...I'm still trying to figure out the security code to change the dumb black ice warning.

RadMax8

Passed Driver's Ed
All the information should be available, right? It's not like the data isn't being collected. I wonder how different the head unit is to display.

KASPER1

Go Kart Champion
The 16 head units are made in Germany, 17s are made in Mexico, the performance monitors are worthless, especially the boost gauge, absolute boost gauge it is not vac/psi, useless especially if you're tuned it's maxed out at part throttle for any flash, but our radios are blue instead of red and we have to be going under 5mph to access damn near anything on the screen, soooo...

But seriously, your want will only lead to an inevitable let down, it's nice to know oil temp, otherwise...

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Ya but when I bought my 16 it was in the brochure I paid for it in Canadian funds lol
Therefore I should have got it

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
That's funny you say that,the guy I talk to all the time at VW said same thing only way we will get it is to take them to court

Boschisgood

So how many of us 2016 owners would it take to be class action? lol

I've given up on it at this point. What I DO want to see is some aftermarket mods that give us more functionality than say a P3 gauge.