GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MAPerformance Official Stage 1 & Stage 2 OTS Tune Release for Accessport!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotfart

Ready to race!
Hey man. I can certainly enable those features for you. Can you send me your existing tune file to my email, and I will update that for you.

ipeterson@maperformance.com

Are these new features? And launch control is available for 6MT? I didn't see a firmware update for this...or was it already available or something? Sorry, trying to not get my hopes up too much, just in case I'm misunderstanding!

greggles

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
Ian,
Any word or info on the changes (or revisions) to the tunes. Doesn't have to be specific, but would be interesting to know what type of changes the tuner is making to the stage 1 and stage 2 tunes.

MAPerformance1

MAPerformance
Car(s)
MK7 GTI Sport
One of the biggest changes we made was in the boost control, specifically between shifts. With running our car down the drag strip, we got a lot of great WOT 1-4 gear shift data logs, and noticed some room for improvement. We saw a little more overshoot than we wanted, and not as stead as we wanted.

Ian,
Any word or info on the changes (or revisions) to the tunes. Doesn't have to be specific, but would be interesting to know what type of changes the tuner is making to the stage 1 and stage 2 tunes.

Venumous

Ready to race!
Ian did you activate the Cobb Traction Control on the tunes you sent out?

Scrodee

Ready to race!
Log of MAP OTS stage 2 v2. Please forgive my missed shift.

http://www.datazap.me/u/scrodee/map...18-19-20-21&trim=10&tmin=1408.96&tmax=6368.00

I really like this tune! The file is relatively large at ~30kB; which (IMO) shows that a lot of parameters were tweaked to get it right and the effort shows. Much more predictable than v1, smooth enough to use as a daily driver. Butt-dyno days it's just as strong or stronger than my final rev from an unnamed e-tuner.
Ian has been easy to work with and I think the wait has been worth it!

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
What are we estimating HP to be with the stage 2 tune?

Scrodee

Ready to race!

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
That's it? I can get better than that with JB4 conservatively....was expecting 310ish

Status
Not open for further replies.