GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Hey Crild, how did things go with the replacement audiamant module anyway? I don't recall seeing any updates.
Sorry i forgot to update. I posted the opened old harness but nothing else. So update: he wired it a bit different so we spliced it in, but we are back to 100% functionality and blinker works.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

H22hatch

Ready to race!
If you guys order from cars245 and get a confirmed delivery date, let us know. I find it hard to believe that cars245 will be able to get them faster than eacca, since they both get them from the same source.

I ordered two sets, one from cars245 and one from e-acca. Obviously I received my set from cars245 as they are already installed. e-acca keeps saying that they are still waiting for 2 of the 4 lights. They claim they have 2 of the 4 in stock....

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
I ordered two sets, one from cars245 and one from e-acca. Obviously I received my set from cars245 as they are already installed. e-acca keeps saying that they are still waiting for 2 of the 4 lights. They claim they have 2 of the 4 in stock....
Oh my god you're alive.

JBale

Ready to race!
Sorry i forgot to update. I posted the opened old harness but nothing else. So update: he wired it a bit different so we spliced it in, but we are back to 100% functionality and blinker works.

Awesome, I'm happy he figured out the flicker issue for all you guys that jumped in early!

supesgolfr

Ready to race!

What coding are you using? Your old code?

Amiroquai

Seems quite pricey, and they don't even come with a harness. I'd like to see how cheap other companies have them once the FL GTI is available in the US.

While they may be LED, the US FL tails are a different design and, imo, not nearly as nice looking as the European.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Awesome, I'm happy he figured out the flicker issue for all you guys that jumped in early!
No thats still a thing, you'll miss the quick flash unless you know its there and you're looking for it