GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

fabric8

Passed Driver's Ed
No north american GTI will come prewired with a rear fog light. If you want to utilize a rear fog in the FL LED tails you will need at least a european headlight switch. If you get a gti that is without front fogs it is likely that you'll have to run a wire from the new switch to the BCM as well.

Is this true of a Golf R as well? They don't have front fogs. But I haven't heard of anyone having had to run a wire from the euro switch to the BCM.

supesgolfr

Ready to race!
If you guys order from cars245 and get a confirmed delivery date, let us know. I find it hard to believe that cars245 will be able to get them faster than eacca, since they both get them from the same source.

kdub808

Ready to race!
If you guys order from cars245 and get a confirmed delivery date, let us know. I find it hard to believe that cars245 will be able to get them faster than eacca, since they both get them from the same source.

Ya, that's one thing that bothers me... No confirmed delivery date, no tracking #, not even an estimated delivery date.

Just cross your fingers and prey.

To those guys that got them, did you get a follow up email saying they were being shipped? Or did you have to pester them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Ya, that's one thing that bothers me... No confirmed delivery date, no tracking #, not even an estimated delivery date.

Just cross your fingers and prey.

To those guys that got them, did you get a follow up email saying they were being shipped? Or did you have to pester them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You'll get one when they ship. You have to pester them to get updates on what parts have arrived tho.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

NCR-R

Ready to race!
Haven't got a response to any of the emails I sent them (starting weeks ago) so may just order from e-acca since they seem to have much better communication.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Trust me you have to pester them. Threatened to cancel order before they responded

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk