GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WOLF Mk7 GTI vs Nissan GTR

dlau9

Go Kart Champion
f*-k the haters. Keep it up man, be sure to report back with your secrets and what you have learned about the platform there is a ton of stuff we can all learn from your experiences haha :).

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
[emoji106]

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
f*-k the haters. Keep it up man, be sure to report back with your secrets and what you have learned about the platform there is a ton of stuff we can all learn from your experiences haha :).

I am not a hater, but the issue I have with the WOLF car is that the guys who own or run this car never share any such info as you requested. Yes, they do not have to, but part of our Forum's purpose is to share info and learn.
The Wolf crew just posts videos and gets into arguments.
Again, they are free to do what they want.

I did like how they showed the GTR's tag in video just before the race.
But being in Mexico it is all good. ;)

I do find it hard to understand how they can race on an interstate that looks like it is running thru a town or city and not see police. I would never have this luck.
But, again it is Mexico so maybe they are like the Autobahn.

Race on, but not much learned here.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Lol at you guys saying you are pulling on 120+ mph trap speed car. The engine must be blown in this one. :)
Nice runs though.

TwinDad

Autocross Newbie
It's funny to see everyone hating on you, keep doing your thing wolf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody is hating on him. His car is fast without a doubt. However he did run down the track and he did not hit 120 mph. He says that's his goal. So when he beats cars that supposedly trap over 120 by multiple car lengths, something is fishy. In this video it looks like the gtr was shifting short and maybe not giving it full throttle. Either that or it's the laziest gtr in the world. Just like the other day when the BMW said it was pushing 22lbs. That would be a car deep into the 11's at well over 120. Yes his car is fast, but the people he is racing might be making BS claims. As far as the 2009 GTR, everyone who got to test another model other than the initial press car were only hitting low 12's around 117mph. So yes he can pull on that based on his trap speed that he posted

WOLF

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MkV GTI
Nobody is hating on him. His car is fast without a doubt. However he did run down the track and he did not hit 120 mph. He says that's his goal. So when he beats cars that supposedly trap over 120 by multiple car lengths, something is fishy. In this video it looks like the gtr was shifting short and maybe not giving it full throttle. Either that or it's the laziest gtr in the world. Just like the other day when the BMW said it was pushing 22lbs. That would be a car deep into the 11's at well over 120. Yes his car is fast, but the people he is racing might be making BS claims. As far as the 2009 GTR, everyone who got to test another model other than the initial press car were only hitting low 12's around 117mph. So yes he can pull on that based on his trap speed that he posted

You are talking about a pass on 93 oct.
Im juiced up on e85 and 100 oct file.
Vet run just posted up - those things trap low 120's and we were fairly close to the point were the launch determined the outcome.

Oldschoolmk7

Go Kart Champion
Also remember folks that front drive turbo cars typically run from a ROLL with cars trapping 3-5 mph faster (rwd). Seen it, done it. Front drive cars have terrible to average 60's. Quarter mile times are hugely impacted by that first 60 feet.

WOLF

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MkV GTI
Lol at you guys saying you are pulling on 120+ mph trap speed car. The engine must be blown in this one. :)
Nice runs though.

Again vette run just posted up.
How much more do you need.....
You got a 4 banger stock turbo stock motor that maybe weighs 2700 pounds, running toe to toe with 6.2L 3200 pound fully modded vettes....
IS20 is going out now and no more IS20 footage coming.
So if I failed to convince then thats on me.
As mentioned above by "oldschoolmk7" I have a massive advantage on a roll
and I am able to compete with low mid 120's trapping cars until 5th gear.
Thats when not only the IS20 runs out of steam (even with alcohol) but the DSG gear ratio in 5th fucks you as well.

gti330ex

Go Kart Newbie
I am not a hater, but the issue I have with the WOLF car is that the guys who own or run this car never share any such info as you requested. Yes, they do not have to, but part of our Forum's purpose is to share info and learn.
The Wolf crew just posts videos and gets into arguments.
Again, they are free to do what they want.

I did like how they showed the GTR's tag in video just before the race.
But being in Mexico it is all good. ;)

I do find it hard to understand how they can race on an interstate that looks like it is running thru a town or city and not see police. I would never have this luck.
But, again it is Mexico so maybe they are like the Autobahn.

Race on, but not much learned here.
I remember there was a post a while back where he listed a shit ton of smaller mods - which majority of us will never touch.

The guy seems pretty down to earth so im sure if you are interested and you PM him, you'll find out.

From what ive seen people were more interested in running their mouth then inquiring about the mods.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Pirate

Ready to race!
WOLF is a really cool guy to be honest, you guys are just upset that he doesn't want to post mods. If you really wanted to know his mods, just watch some of his videos, go through some of his old post. Or simply PM him. He doesn't bite, he just shares videos of the car we all have, and shows us what they are capable of.

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
So if your car and my car have sex, do you think the baby will inherit it's parents speed, and acceleration?