GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BFI Stage 3 issues

nope. i am gonna call them on the 10th which will make four damn months. at this point i think a refund is based entirely on the merit of a lack of customer service, dissatisfaction, the fact that the clutch was malfunctioning and the ridiculous wait time.

MrStickkyMK7

This is crazy. Window shopping for parts now before I pulled the trigger on everything and this clutch was high on my list. I would contact BBB and write bad reviews if they don't do right by you. I had something happen like this on my passat a couple years ago and nothing worse than looking at your car you spent tons on extra cash on and nothing to show for it. Hope everything works out and you get SOMETHING back.

so, where is this now?

well, Joe stated that Comp. Clutch said everything was in tolerances, all issues were likely from installation error. He offered me a 50% refund. I asked him what about the labor I paid, and he changed his offer to a full refund for the cost of the clutch. I agreed to that on August 2. I am still waiting. He says he handed everything over to book-keeping so that they can process the refund. I haven't heard anything since. Very fustrated.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
This is crazy. Window shopping for parts now before I pulled the trigger on everything and this clutch was high on my list. I would contact BBB and write bad reviews if they don't do right by you. I had something happen like this on my passat a couple years ago and nothing worse than looking at your car you spent tons on extra cash on and nothing to show for it. Hope everything works out and you get SOMETHING back.

So it turns out BFI and clutch masters aren't at fault and CM still offered a refund. Still want to bash them to BBB?

Lord_Flexington

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 MK7 GTI LP PP
So it turns out BFI and clutch masters aren't at fault and CM still offered a refund. Still want to bash them to BBB?

kinda doesnt count until it gets here though. meanwhile they have the clutch kit.

Two important posts. While it is nice to kno BFI wasn't at fault for the clutch if you haven't received your refund have you been calling every day? I don't play with that shit. Im not a patient person i would be up their ass if i was out a 25$ let alone what you were paying. Get on them!

Hope this works out and thanks for all of this information, its nice to know things still can get resolved (as long as you get paid)

i havent been calling everyday. if i posted that, then thats false and i am wrong for saying that. i have made multiple calls but no where near daily. i will be calling this week to find out whats taking so long for book keeping to cut the check

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
i havent been calling everyday. if i posted that, then thats false and i am wrong for saying that. i have made multiple calls but no where near daily. i will be calling this week to find out whats taking so long for book keeping to cut the check

Don't forget, Monday is labor day, to I'd try Tuesday or Wednesday.